Chapter 28//I

(Bailey P.O.V)

--2 days later--

It was Sunday and Mel wasn't out of her room yet. I got up and put clothes on.

I got Brayden up and we got in my car

I got Brayden up and we got in my car. I drove to Mels and got ready to sit in a hallway for hours. I knocked on the door and sat down. Surprisingly the door opened to a messy bun injected Melody.

"Can I talk or do you want to just stare for a minute." I said. She moved over gesturing for me to come into her room. "I'm not saying anything until you talk to Logan so go into his room and call me when your done." I walked out and closed the door and walked to the car. I let brayden drive us home. "Ding" I heard my phone ring. It was a text from Andrew.

Andrew: hey so I know the party was sucky.

Bailey: I know

Andrew: could I make it up to you?

Bailey: with what?

Andrew: 12 tonight I'll pick you up.

Bailey: how could you do that when you don't know my address

Andrew: I do.

Bailey: this is why I shouldn't trust you

Andrew: dress like you usually do I like it.

Bailey: bossy.

"Who are you talking to?" Brayden asked.

"Tony." I said.

"Okay." He said. We got back to his house and I called my mom.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Why are you calling me?" She said in a monotone voice.

"Sorry just thought you might want to talk." I said annoyed and hung up. It was 11:05. I liked what I was wearing so I kept it on but I put my hair in a bun and put in a silver nose ring. Brayden was sleeping so I went downstairs and got hot cheetos. I sat down on the couch and turned on supernatural.

Andrew: I'm in your driveway cause i got bored and didn't want to wait.

I rolled my eyes at the text and walked outside. I got in the car with the head lights on.

"Where are we going?" I said as he pulled out of the drive way.

"To pick up a friend of mine. Don't worry Miss Bailey we'll get alone time later tonight." He said smirking. He pulled into the driveway. The driveway I dreaded. Jayden's driveway. I was completely silent.

"You friends with Jayden?" He asked while unbuckling and opening his door.

"Ugh yeah." I said. He smiled and went to the door. He knocked and Jayden opened it. They said their hellos and got back in the car.

"Oh hi Bailey didn't know you were joining us." He said while getting in the backseat.

"So where to?" Jayden asked.

"Downtown?" Andrew said.

"Sure!" Jayden said. I looked back and he smiled at me. That smile. I couldn't wrap my finger around it but something was weird about his smile. It was like it was so broken, shattered. But it looked so real and put together.

When we got downtown he parked by the church and we got out of the car my legs automatically becoming icicles. Andrew noticed and chuckled. I hit him playfully on the arm. We walked along the closed shops and listened to the loud music coming from all of the bars. There was one shop open and it was a mythological store. I was surprised there was a store open. We walked in and Andrew wandered off leaving me with Jayden.

"What." I said noticing him staring at me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"What for kidnapping me." I said scoffing.

"Never mind you wouldn't get it." He said. Then he walked away to find Andrew. I found a matchbox with double moons on it and bought it. When would I need matches? I don't know, when I plan my world destruction and burn everyone? Yeah probably.

(A/N) sorry for the wait and we are in the process of changing the book name and cover so don't freak out.

-Ireland☆