Chapter 19

Melody's POV W
I pull the blankets farther up my head. I don't deserve him. Not now. I just got my best friend kidnapped for God's sake!
"Ody, please?" Logan pleads from the other side of my comforter. "What's wrong? You were fine earlier. What happened?" He pleads for the answer again.
"Just go away Logan. I don't think I can do it. Just live my life, fall in love, maybe even move on when my friend is in some old warehouse or something because of me." There's silence for a moment.
"She would want you to be happy you kmow." He states more than asks. I just sit. Until the I hear the door close. I let out a breathe and look at the clock. I have a hour or two till school starts. I throw on a random pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt that happened to be a flower print one. I pull my hair up and grab my keys. I leave the room ignoring Logan an go to the driveway. My car is sitting there perfectly fine but I don't deserve it, so I grab an old skateboard and ride to school. I see Brayden in the halls and try to tell him he's right but he just ignores my efforts. I look toward my first class and a battle breaks out in my mind. Should I go in? Should I walk away? I don't know. I slowly walk toward the door that holds my next class.
"Hurry up Gloom!" My teacher yells from inside. I would normally smile at her when I walk in but this time I just keep a straight face. The hour ticks by and soon I hear, "After class Gloom." I nod at my teacher who just looks at me quizically. The class ends soon and I walk up to the desk.
"Yes, Ms. Carlisle?" I ask monotonusly.
"What's with you today? I asked you 5 easy questions and you didn't answer me? Is it that rumor going around that you got Bailey kidnapped? I'm sure she's just sick dear." Ms. Carlisle tries to assure me.
"No, it's not a rumor. I left her alone and now she's missing. I knew this had almost happened recently but I decided I need to use the restrooms. It was my fault and now everyone hates me." I look her directly in the eyes and smile a cold, dark smile. "But I guess I only get what I deserve. Right Ms. Carlisle?" I refer to when she had jokingly scolded me and Bae in 6th grade. She tries to tell me something but I'm already out the door. I'm out of the school.
I'm out of the parking lot.
And now I'm in the park.
I look at the skatebod in my hands. I sit down on it and look at the sky.
"Why?" Was all I said before my phone rang.
"Where are you Mel? I just got a call from school saying you left! What happened?" I just think of ways to lie and make it believable.
"I got a important call about Kye's will."
"Oh," was all my mom says before hanging up. They knew how hard his death had hit me. I knew they won't bother me all day now because they think I'm in a Kyle mood as they call it. Im about to put my phone away when it rings again.
"Where are you?" I hear Hannah's voice.
"I'm at the park. Why?"
"Because you went missing from your favorite class and are missing lunch!" Hannah screeches into the phone.
"I got a important call about Kye's will." I say for the second time.
"That doesn't give you an excuse!" Hannah yells again.
"Leave her alone. Let her go missing. Let her die in a hole for all I care." I hear a very annoyed Brayden say.
"Shut up Brayden! We can keep this one from leaving. And I'm sorry, but I'm sure this person on the phone that you think should die in a hole has the same feelings as you do toward this situation!"
"I doubt that's true." I hear Brayden grumble.
"Im sorry Hannah, I just can't take this, this, I can't even call it a life anymore. But I know Bae wouldn't want me to kill myself so I'm kinda in a corner." I explain slowly and carefully.
"Mel-"
"Bye Hannah." I hang up the phone and I cry. Bae wouldn't really care would she? I mean she might be a little relieved of anything. I look at my skateboard. I see a slight wet spot that is starting to grow. I realise I'm crying.
"Melody!" I hear Logan call but the black spots are already taking over my already fuzzy vision. Right before I black out I feel my skateboard start to move and I realise I'm about to roll down one of the biggest hills in Washington. I can't fully register everything before it all goes black. Well cr*p.

- _- _- _- _- _- _- _-
Hey Fluffies! I'm sorry bout that giant wait for chapter 18, we were really busy and stuff so yeah.