Chapter 41

Melody's POV

"Really!" I squeal, probably hurting the poor boys ears.

"Yep Ody, and my sis is staying here at Bray's so..." I don't even hear him through my fit of happiness. "Ody!" His voice breaks through my trance.

"Yep Lolo?" He seems taken back by the name.

"Uh, I was just asking if I could stay over again," his voice sounds distant.

"Sure Lolo,"  I try to get his attention back.

"Cool, I'll be over in a bit," he still sounds distant.

I hang up and run to get to work on my messy room.

-_-_-DerpyLineBreakDude-_-_-

A doorbell rings and I sprint to get to Logan. When I open the door he is standing there smiling. I return the goofy smile and grab his arm, effectively pulling him upstairs. I swear I hear him mumble something about how many people are pulling him lately.

When we get to my room I shut the door and sit down with my head against his chest.

"You sounded distant on the phone, what's wrong?" I question while turning so I was faceing him.

"Nothing's wrong Ody," he smiles at me. "Have you noticed how things are finally settling down? Bae and Bray got together and I'm almost 90% sure that the H's are dating," he says referring to when we started calling Hunter and Hannah the H's, "and look at us Ody! We've grown so much together and we are falling for each other like a fictional fairytale. Come on, we're Percy and Annabeth, Hiccup and Astrid, Hazel and Augustus, Colin and Lindsey, Dean and pie, Will Grayson and Jane, Kirito and Asuna, Mabel and- wait where was I going with this? Oh, yeah. Ody, you're becoming an amazing person. You have flourished and bloomed even under the intense pressure of everything. I am so greatful for you. I'm so grateful for us!" He smiles at me.

"Awwwwww!" I hear from the door way and see Bae standing there.

"When did you here?" Me and Logan ask in unison, causing another aww.

"I just came to apologize and say I have awesome news."

"We already know you and Bray Bray are together," I comment, not getting up from my spot.

"Better! Jayden was arrested and is serving like forever in prison or something!" I smile at that but I can't ignore the small amount of sadness in her gaze.

"Hey Bae, can I talk to you outside for a moment?" I don't even wait for an answer when I'm pulling her out into my backyard. "What's wrong?"

"He was getting better Mel. He was finally getting to the point where he was being sweet and nice. He didn't get a second chance to be a good person." She smiles a sad smile at me.

"It's okay, I'm sure they won't keep him forever. He's young and depressed. He will probably get help and then they'll relise him."

"Your right."

"So you and Bray Bray, huh?" I nuge her with my elbow. She laughs and a huge smile takes over her face.

"Yeah. Me and Bray Bray."

Hunter's POV

I get a call from Mel and she seeMs to be overly happy.

"What's up buttercup?" I ask.

"We're having a movie night! Me, you, Hannah, Logan, Bailey, and Brayden. It starts at 7. You are officially in charge of the popcorn!" She ends the call.

Hannah's POV

"Movie night!" I hear Mel call from the other side of the phone. "Ask Hunter for the time and you are in charge of candy!" She hangs up, leaving me stunned.

Brayden's POV

Bailey runs into the house and starts for the kitchen.

"Wha-" I start but she starts pushing bottled soda into my arms. This means one thing. "Movie night?"

"Movie night."

Logan's POV

Melody runs back inside and calls me downstairs to start working on the living room. She sends me for pillows and blankets and everything soft.

"You are now officially a part of the group!" She yells from the other room. A table is set up and she puts out ice-cream and chips. She jumps on me and we hear the doorbell ring.

"Movie night!" She whispers into my ear before running to the door.