Chapter 42//I

*hello, this is, the last chapter of Panicked Wallflowers, enjoy! The song is also called Burn You Up by Boston Manor. I listen to a lot of main stream "emo" bands but I also like to listen to bands that like nobody knows and if you buy me the Vinyl for this album I'll be your girlfriend*
-Ireland

(Baileys P.O.V)

Hannah and Hunter showed up to Melody's house about the same time we did. We rang the doorbell to be greeted by Ody's smile. "Come on in then will you!" She shouted. We laughed and brought the food to the coffee table by the tv. Brayden and I were sitting on the floor while Hannah,Hunter,Logan, and Ody took over the couch.

(Brayden's P.O.V)

We were watching some stupid chick flick that the girls wanted us to watch, even though I was watching a boring movie I was the happiest person on the planet because Bailey Gail Green was mine.

(Hunters P.O.V)

While Brayden and I were looking at eachother weirdly when there was a cringey scene Hannah got annoyed. "Oh my god Hunter pay attention this is a good part!" She whisper yelled causing me and Brayden to chuckle. This was my life. My friends. I don't really have a life outside of my friend group, we've had a tough year but we're still here.

(Hannah's P.O.V)

Hunters annoying but he's cute. Looking at the sight of us all in one room was absolutely astonishing. We've stayed together,Through everything. Bailey was kidnapped, Baileys parents basically kicked her out making her homeless, Mel lost her brother, Jayden was the one who killed Mel's brother and father, Bailey dated Jayden when Brayden liked her, Jayden went to jail, Logans parents didn't accept Melody and Logans relationship. Dang.

(Melodys P.O.V)

I looked over to Bailey and Brayden and Brayden was looking down at Baes wrist. Then I saw that the hand he was rubbing her wrist with had a tattoo on it! And baes did too. I tapped Logans leg and pointed to their wrists that Brayden had put back down and he smiled at me once he saw them.

(Logans P.O.V)

Bailey was asleep in Brayden's lap before the end of the second movie while everyone else was asleep. Brayden noticed and picked her up bridal style and walking upstairs. It was already 2 in the morning so we all decided to crash since Brayden never came back downstairs. My sister was at her friends tonight so me and Melody slept in the guest room and Hannah and Hunter wanted to stay up and watch movies so we abandoned them. Life is amazing my friends don't waste it on boys names Jayden.

(A/N) I'm so so so so so so so so sorry this is short but I don't know what to write because we aren't leaving it on drama sooooooo. But don't worry my friend we are writing a sequel. But not quite yet.. we're going to write a book in between this book and the sequel and if is going to be a new story new characters ya know the whole Shabang and tell me your opinions on the song cause I love it!
-Ireland☆