Chapter 11

Melody's POV W
I just stare at his brown eyes that won't look at me.
"Hey Ody," he said. I let him call me that too. Bae can, she just doesn't  do it often. I run up and hug Logan.
"Oh my God, I've missed you so fuging much! And Bae's missing, and I don't  know what to do! And I-" he cuts me off.
"Hey, it's okay Ody. We'll find her. Do you know who she's with?" He asked, wiping my tears away with his thumb. He has a concerned look in his eyes I've only seen used on me and Bae.
"I think Brayden, because she said she was going to the bathroom and they are both missing now! Neither of them are anwering their phone, and I'm scared for them. I can't loose my best friend again!" I cry, refering to when he left.
"Who's Brayden?" He asks, probably really confused.
"One of our friends we met freshman year, after you left," he nodded and picked me up bridal style to walk to my bedroom. I explained the story to him in great detail and as I finish I'm layed down onto Logans chest so I can hear his heart beat.
"It's okay Ody, she probably just needed some time to herself." He has a point.
"Your right. And I don't have the right to freak out. If she felt like she needed to lie to me-" he cut me off again.
"You didn't do anything wrong," I just sat there. Trying to convince myself that he was right. Then I felt my phone buzz. I wip my phone out and see my brothers calling.
"Hey bro, wassup?" I answer.
"Hey Mel, I need to talk to you."
"Talk away," I smile at hearing my brother's voice. He sounds really tired though.
"I'm coming for a visit next week," he says sleepily.
"That's great!" I chirp feelig really happy.
"Yeah, the thing is, well I. How do I say it?"
"What's goig on Kyle, you're scaring me."
"I've been diagnosed with lung cancer. I only have less than a year to live if they can't cure it." As soon as he blurts that my smile melts. I feel my heart stop and everything stop with it.
"Oh," was all I could say.
"Mel I'm so sorry I haven't called lately, or visited I was just thinking I'd do one big trip after college. I-"
"It's okay Kye, it's not your falt. You had a lot of school work," I say as the tears start falling down my cheeks. "Listen, I'll see you next week. I gotta go, moms calling me. Bye Kye," I say quietly into the phone.
"Odios Ody." With that the line goes dead and I just sit there, frozen.
He was the last person who was supposed to be there for me, and when he left I was heart broken. He stopped calling I knew it was because of school work, but I knew he'd still be there for me. Now...
"You okay Ody? What's wrong?"
"Kyles gonna die in a year from lung cancer, my friends missing, my moms never home, you left for 3 years, my step dad still calls me Ody, my friend felt the need to lie to me, I'm starting to get panic attacks if I'm in the park for to long, I think I'm going out with a guy I barely know tomorrow, My Chemical Romance is never getting back together, I'm a selfish person who is takeing time out of your day to complain, and my dads dead, so God Damnit Logan what isn't wrong?" I cry out.
"Hey, hey, hey Ody. It's gonna all turn out fine," he cooes in my ear. My head's on his chest again so his heartbeat soothes me a little. But not that much.
"No, it is not. You're gonna leave again and I'll have no one except Hannah and Hunter. I can't do it Logan. Live without a real family eventualy everyones gonna leave me." I get real quiet at the end.
"I'm actualy staying," he said.
"Really?" I ask, looking toward his face.
"Yeah Ody, your not getting away from me, never again." We sit there for hours, him trying to convince me everyhings all right, and him trying to get me out of the house, but I just dont feel like moving.
"Please Ody? For me?" That makes my stance falter. For him.
"Where would we go?"
"Our place," he said smiling. He probably knew that there is no way I can say no to that.
"Fine, let me get dressed though."
I grab my normal is boring top with my black jeans and combat boots. I put my hair in braids on either side of my head and put a black watch around my wrist.

 I put my hair in braids on either side of my head and put a black watch around my wrist

"Okay, done." I walk out to see Ligan staring at me. "Hello?" I wave my hand in front of his face.
"Sorry, you just look really beautiful." I smile and kiss him on he cheek.
"Thanks handsome," I say and here his chuckle. We qalk out to my car and he smiles.
"So you really found it?" He asks as excited as a kid in a candy store.
"Yep! You wanna drive?" I suprise myself with the question cause I literally let no one drive my baby.
"Really?" I looks so hopeful I can't say no.
"Sure," I toss him the keys and he jumps in the car. I get in right afetr himand watch him turn he key. For some reason I don't feel scared for my car when he drives. I just watch him. Wow it's been so long. I really missed him.
- _- LINEBREEEEAAAAKKKK- _-
We pull up to the small cliff that has water below. I jump out and climb up the tree to thw biggest branch. Logan follows right after. I smile at him and put my head against his chest.
"I missed you so much," I heard my phone buzz but I didn't answer it. I needed a moment where nothing could go wrong.
I needed a moment with Logan.
- _- _- _- _- _- _- _- _- _-
Hey fluffies!! Wow more than 160 reads...
And I know Ive already used this music but it goes awesomely with this chapter!