Chapter 34//I

"Follow me." I said to Logan. I brought him up into Brayden's guest room." I sleep in Brayden's room so you can sleep here." I said.

"You sleep in Brayden's room." He said raising an eyebrow. I just gave him the dont even start glance and he just looked down." Are you sure Brayden will be okay with this?" He added.

"Yeah it will be fine." I said putting a blanket on the bed. "His parents are super chill and are like never home don't worry. Now I have to go get ready for a party." I said and left the room. I sat down and unlocked my phone making sure I had no messages and then texted Brayden and told him what was happening. Before he texted me back Logan came in the room and sat down.

"I'm gonna hang out in here." He said. I just laughed and smiled. Brayden texted me back and said it was okay. Brayden by the way knew about the party. He's excited for it. I got out the outfit I left in the drawer and put it on.

 I got out the outfit I left in the drawer and put it on

Then I there was a knock on the door. Logan went up and got it. It was silent so I knew it was melody. I went downstairs and they were on the couch. Melody turned around." Nice shirt." She said. I just smiled and went into the kitchen and grabbed a water.

"Ah darn I have to be the third wheel." I said sitting on Melody's lap.

"Really." She said and pushed me off. I just hit her and stuck my tongue out at her. Then Brayden walked in.

"Hello weird people I call my friends." He said.

"How was whatever you were doing?" Logan said.

"It was great." He said. Then Hunter and Hannah came in. "To cool for knocking." He said. They both nodded.

-Line Break-

It was 8 pm and there was already so many people at the house. To be fair the party was going pretty great. I looked over and saw this really pretty girl talking to Mel she is this new student her name is Avery or something like that. Andrew came up to me and asked if he wanted to go the back porch. I followed him out there. "Yes?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to get some fresh air." He said. "So you know what, you never told me about that tattoo on your wrist." He said grabbing it.
"What is it?"

"It's half a triangle and Brayden has the other half. It's supposed to represent our unity or something I don't know it's dumb." I rambled.

"No I like it. I wish I was the one who had the other half." He said.

"We are just friends right?" I asked.

"If that's what you want yes." He said.

"Can I tell you something."I said. He nodded." Jayden is the one who kidnapped me. That's why I left the other night. But he came over yesterday. He said he went to a doctor and they told him he has major depression and why he did what he did to me is because the depression take over his actions and he hurts things he loves so that he gets even more depressed and loses what he loves and he kissed me, and I didn't pull away." I said.

"Do you like him?" He said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Well I'll leave you time to think." He said Standing up. " I like your outfit." I just laughed. I went back inside and saw brayden hanging out with hunter.

"Hey josh dun and Brayden." I said approaching them.

"Hello." They said in unison.

"Why is Jayden here?" Brayden said.

"I invited him." I said.

"Oh well he's either drunk or really tired cause he's been staring at that wall for twenty minutes." Hunter said pointing at him. I sighed and walked over to him.

"Jayden." I said. He turned his head and smiled. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sorry I'm just really tired." He said. I chuckled.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand and we went out to the hammock outside. We just layer there looking at the sky for a few minutes and then he whispered in my ear. "Your really beautiful."

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Now let's go enjoy your party." He said.

When we opened the sliding door we were hit with waves of blaring music. Logan and Mel were dancing together Hunter and Hannah were dancing and Brayden was talking to Andrew. Jayden went to hang out with Andrew and Brayden and I realized that new Avery girl was third wheeling with Logan and Mel so I took Logan away. "So what's going on." I said.

"Well my parents for some reason hate Ody now and don't want me to date her." He said. It made me laugh.

"So that's your problem. That's not even a big problem. That's so easy to fix." I said.

"Well were not all like you Bailey we can't just rebel whenever we want." He said.

"Well then your going to have to learn Logan. Come on now dance with me." I said. He rolled his eyes and laughed his weird choppy laugh and started dancing. I couldn't even tell what music was on it was some kind of really remixed version of G6.

-Line Break-

After everyone left and it was just Logan,Brayden, and I Brayden was already asleep and Logan and I were in his room.

"So I need to learn how to win this fight." He said.

"Well this is gonna take awhile." I sighed.

(A/N) JoshdunIsFunJoshDunIsMySon
Averys cast is Taissa Farmiga
-Ireland☆