Chapter 14//I

This is a filler chapter so it's gonna be short I'm sorry**

(Bailey's P.O.V)

I wasn't going home yet i didn't really want to be leactured about how i scared my mom and dad to death so before i left school i made sure i told everyone that i was going to Brayden's and for them to not go to my house if they wanted to see me.When me and Brayden got back to his house his parents car was there.

"Brayden?"

"I thought they were gonna be home on Monday it's only Friday?"He said getting out of the car.We walked into the house and didn't see his parents.We walked upstairs and they were upstairs in Braydens room looking at my stuff.

"Mom?Dad?"Brayden said causing them to jump a little in shock.

"Hey whos stuff is this?"I heard his mom question.I steped around the corner making myself visable."Oh hi Bailey."She said looking at me."What is that on your nose?"I just looked down feeling a bit awkward and bad.

"I'm sorry mom it's just her parents-"He was cutt of by his mom.

"Sweetie.This is Bailey we are talking about.Bailey you are always welcome in this home and you may stay for as long as you need to."

"Thanks mom."I said while she pulled me into a hug.

"Now how did my rebelious daughter get that nose ring?"She said patting my back which made me giggle and Brayden smile.My phone starded to ring and i saw it was Mel.

"I'm so sorry its mel."I said.She just smiled and i walked out the door answering the phone.

"What's up Mel?"I starded to hear loud sobs.

"Ky- Kyle is dying ."She said between sobs.

"I'm coming right now Mel."

"We are almost there."

"K i love you."

"Love you too Bae."

-----------

When we got to the hospital we went and saw Mel.I didn't stay for long because Mel knew how much i hated hospitals.We kind of just sat there holding hands and lying our heads on eachothers shoulders.Just comforting stuff because talking seemed overrated at the moment.

Once we left we went back to Brays house and we went to bed because he had something planned apperntly for tommarrow.

(A/N)Super duper short chapter i know i know it's just a filler okay.

-Ireland/Bailey