Chapter 30//I

(Brayden's P.O.V)

I heard the door slam shut waking me up. I looked over at the clock it was 3:30 am and Bailey wasn't next to me. I instantly shot up and ran down stairs and there was Bailey still in the clothes she wore today. She was running her hand through her hair obviously frustrated.

"Where have you been?" I asked scaring her because she hadn't noticed me yet.

"Uhm I was with Melody." She said while taking off her shoes.

"At three in the morning?" I responded. She just walked into the kitchen. "Excuse me." I said grabbing her shoulder and turning her around. "Where have you been?" I said.

"I was with Melody call her and ask you'll see!" She said going upstairs. So I took out my phone and called Melody.

(Baileys P.O.V)

I woke up at around twelve and checked my phone. I had three missed calls from Andrew and one from Brayden. Only Brayden left s voice mail so I opened it.

"Hey I'm out doing stuff today bye." Was all he said. I called Andrew back.

"Hello." I said as the line opened.

"Hello Bailey Gail Green." He responded.

"Why did you call me three times?" I said.

"Just wanted to know why you left last night."

"I'll tell you that once I have enough trust in you." I said and hung up. I got up and got ready. I didn't bother putting on makeup and put on a white sweater, ripped jeans, and my black vans. I went downstairs and made my self breakfast. One egg two waffles. My phone started to buss when I was eating.

(360)-555-2343

Was the number that popped up. I answered the call." Hello?" I said.

"Is this Bailey?" The man said.

"Yeah, who is this?" I said.

"It's Jayden." He said.

"What do you want." I said rolling my eyes.

"Can you meet me today?"

"Why so you can kidnap me?" I said.

"Please just meet me in 20 minutes at the gazebo downtown." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"No if you want to talk to me you can do they at school, now get out of my hair." I said and hung up. Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Jayden. I started to close the door until he pushed it back open.

"Please just let me talk." I rolled my eyes and let him in. I was probably stupid for doing this yes but I don't know.

He sat down on the couch and I sat on the other one. Only a coffee table in between us.

"I've been thinking about you." He said.

"What about starving me in your basement! Oh how sweet!" I said sarcastically.

"No. I'm sorry." He said. "I went to the doctor because of what I did to you. A doctor at a mental institution. An asylum. I told them what i did and they diagnosed me. I have major depression. Which causes me to do stuff that I don't want to do. They said that the depression is basically making me hurt the only things that make me happy leaving me to be even more depressed. And that's why I did what I did. Because your something that made me happy and my mid didn't want me to be happy. I've done a lot of other stuff to that ties in with it. But I'm so sorry and I hate myself for what I did and I'm trying to get help." He said.

"I don't know what to say." I said. He stood up and sat next to me.

"Then I will say it for you." He said. Then he kissed me. Ask me why I don't know. When he kissed me it felt like everything he did to me didn't happen but when I opened my eyes all I could see was the stuff he did to me. I tried to shake the thoughts out and say something but before I knew it he smiled and left.

I have no idea of what just happened.

--line--break--

I'm honestly a confused mess right now and I just want to eat ice cream in a hole. A nice hole though with blankets and netfix. Oh how nice that would be. Oh well. When Brayden came home he brought me McDonalds which was great. We sat down at the table and ate. He sniffed the air. Then he stood up and smelled my hoodie.

"That's not my cologne." He said.

"It's Logan's." I said. "When he was still all sad about Mel I stayed with him and I took his sweater home. Just never got around to giving it back." I said. Did I really smell like Jayden? Oh Jesus. He just nodded and started to eat and scroll in his phone.

(A/N) hey dudes.

-Ireland☆