Chapter 8//I

(Baileys P.O.V)

Once Melody pulled into the schools parking lot that was always jam packed and impossible to get a spot in we got out of the car and sternly walking over to the tree where Hannah and Hunter were."What is wrong with you Hannah Vee!"Melody yelled at Hannah.Hunter walked over to Brayden not knowing what to do and pulling his hood over his bright red hair.

"Excuse me?What is going on?Bailey did you get your nose pierced?"Hannah asked trying to look inocent.

"Hannah you know you don't have to make everyone in a relashionship right?Why would you even think to try to set up Jayden with both me and Melody it's a really malicious thing to do you know."I said making her confused face drop.

"Well im sorry its just what i do!"Hannah darted back."So your gonna both be mad at me now for what i do?That would be like me being mad at Melody for skateboarding or me being mad at you because you break the rules,or me being mad at Hunter for being so innocent and pure."She had a point but still it was kind of messed up.

"You know what Hannah,Whatever,what fricken ever!Whatever you do me and Bailey wont go against eachother because one of your stupid plans."Melody said and then walked into the double doors of the school.

"So did you get your nose pierced?"Hannah said turning her head from Melody to me.I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Yes she did."I heard brayden say while smirking and he ran to catch up eith Melody and I.I truly loved Hannah to death because why would i be friends with her if i didnt but she always took getting someone togethrer to a farther extent than it should.

--1st period--

I walked into Social Studies and sat next to Brayden."You okay babe?"He said looking up from whatever he was doing in his notebook.

I didn't answer for a second.Was i okay?Was i mad?Was i dissapointent?Did i want something to happen between me and Jayden?No stop i cant think that.

"I dont know Brayden?"I said without looking at him.

"I love you Bailey."

"I love you too Brayden."I said looking at his smile and i smiled back.I needed to get this off my head.I was over thinking this.It wasnt even that big of a deal so why did we get so mad.I needed to stop my mind from wandering so i decided afte this class i was going home.

"Brayden im going to go home after this class do you want to come?My parents still hate me."I asked

"Then just come to my house and well stay their.We wont text anyone we will just get your mind of everything alright.No one can inturpt us or really comunicate to us my parents are out of town for the week so we can stay there for awhile."I nodded at his idea.

--After class--

"Hey bae i was just headed to english you coming?"Melody said stopping me and Brayden.

"Oh yeah,you go ahead i need to pee."I said hoping she believed me.I just realized this was the last words id be saying to her for proabably a few days.I starded to feel bad.I just lied to my bestfriend and that was gonna be the last thing i did to her for awhile.Lie.But i needed to she couldnt know where me and Brayden were going to be.She nodded and starded to walk to our english class.I felt the guilt seeping in and Brayden saw that.

"Hey, its gonna be fine Bailey."Brayden said pulling me into a warm hug.We stood there for a few seconds and then left out the doors.Since we both came in Mel's car we had to ride our skateboards.The only problem was is that they were in the trunk of Mel's car.I pulled a bobby pin out of my hair and starded to pick the lock of Mel's car.Once i finally got it open i grabbed my pastel blue penny board and Braydens skateboard that had tons and tons of stickers on the bottom.

"Ready?"Brayden said closing the trunk to Mel's car.

"Yeah.I just need to get a few things from my house and i want to talk to Tony."I said.

"Whatever you need will happen."He smiled.I smiled back and we rode our boards to my house.

--Baileys house--

Good my parents weren't home yet.I walked into the house no one being home besides Tony.My phone starded to buzz like crazy.

Mel:Where are you?

Mel:Did you die?

Mel:Did you die while peeing?

Mel:K now im scared where are you bae?

Hann:Did i upset you?

Hann:Im really sorry!Where are you Bailey?

Hann:Are you mad at me?

Hunter:Hey Bailey are you okay?

Hunter:Hannah thinks its her fault.

Hunter:Hey im worried about you:(

I was so tempted to text them all back but i couldnt.I walked up the stairs Brayden following me."Tone."I said knocking on his door.I heard him fall off the bed and i chuckled open the door.

"Oh my god Bailey you scared the crap out of me!Why aren't you at school?Oh hey Brayden"He said grabbing his side out of pain.

"Im going to Braydens for the week."I said looking down at my feet."Or less it depends."

"Hey my little Gerard Way.I'm going to support you no matter what."He said kissing my forehead and pulling me into a hug.

"I love you little Gerard Way."

"I love you favorite sibling."

I left Tony's room and went  to my room.I grabbed some outfits and some shoes for the outfits.I know i know i should have just made outfits around one pair of shoes but thats boring.Once i had what i wanted packed i went downstairs and said bye to my brother.Brayden and i got in my baby and drove to his house.

--Braydens house--

"Lets take your stuff up."Brayden said grabbing the heavier bags while i grabbed the lighter bags.We walked into his room and set my stuff down.I plopped down on his bed sighing.He did the same.

"Whats on your mind Bailey."He said looking over at me.

"Im still trying to figure that out myself Bray."I said looking at the ceiling.

"Well when you have it figured out im here okay."He said looking at the ceiling too.

"Okay."I said snuggling into him and we fell asleep.

(A/N)Hola doods.I know it seems like Brayden and Bailey are a couple but its just how they act around eachother and i know everyone is going to ship them tbh i do but idk what i want to do i really really like them as friends kk bye
-Ireland/Bailey