Chapter 16//I

(Bailey's P.O.V)

Melody liked Logan.I always knew he liked her but dang didn't know she liked him back.

"Mel just calm down."I said trying to calm her.

"No you don't get it bae he didn't call me Ody or Mel he called me Melody."

"I think you need sleep sweetie."I said hanging up.It was probably rude for me to do but she needed it.After i hung up i went to Braydens room and went to sleep.

It was saturday and me and Brayden were leaving at noon to meet Hannah,Hunter,Mel,and logan..It was seven.I didn't know where we were going so I didnt really know what to wear so i just put on a black bralette and my black bomber jacket that now had a broken zipper.Thanks Hunter.Black jeans and vans.I didn't put any makup on except for concealer of course and i decided to have a silver nose ring today.

I didn't put any makup on except for concealer of course and i decided to have a silver nose ring today

"Hello beautiful."I heard Brayden say while getting his toothbrush from in front of me.

"Where are we going?"I said truning around to face him.

"Tacoma is all i'm going to tell you."He said putting the toothbrush in his mouth.

"Fine be that way."I said walking out of the bathroom only to be grabbed by him and thrown over his shoulder.

"Brayden!"I yelled hitting his back."Hey nice butt."

"Same to you."He said starting to run.

"Brayden go brush your nasty teeth!"I said while her threw me on the couch."Ow."I said while he walked away.

"Uh huh."Is all he said.

--------------------------

We drove to Hannah's house to pick up everyone.Once we were all pilled into Brayden's parents Range Rover we starded the drive to Tacoma.We took turns on the aux chord.First was Brayden he chose Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.We all sang along.

"Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
One look puts the rhythem in my hand
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down."

"Cover up with makeup in the mirror
Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you."
Next it was my turn to have the chord and i choose I Mean It by G-Eazy.

"You know if I say something I mean it
These things happen
Yeah."

"If i ever said im never scared
Just know I mean it
And if i ever said im gettin' money
Just know I mean it."

Then we had little pure innocent Hunter.He played Centuries by Fall Out Boy.

"Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or gold
But you will remember me
Remeber me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries."

Now Hannah of course she picked I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic!At The Disco,Mel and her's favorite song.After a few times of going around with the aux chord and fighting over what songs to play we were where Brayden was taking us.Wild Waves.This was my faveorite amusment park in like the whole entire world.

"Oh my god Brayden!"I screeched getting out of the car and jumping on his back."Let's go!"I said like a child,he chuckled and started walking to the entrance.

"How many?"The lady at the ticket booth asked not looking away from what she was doing.

"Uhh 6 adults."Brayden said pulling out his credit card.She swiped the credit card and let us in.

"What are we doing first?"Hannah blurted.

"I don't know ye-Lets go on the Timberhawk!"Brayden yelled starting to walk over to the ride.It was the scariest rollarcoaster here and to be honest i was scared.Me and Brayden sat together while Hunter and Logan sat together,apperntly Mel and him haven't made up yet,and obvioulsy Hannah and Mel sat together.I was scared to death so i had a death grip on Brayden's hand.

When we got off the ride we were all breathing heavy and wide eyed besides Brayden and Logan they were just laughing at us.

"Hey Mel want to go get some food?"I asked looking at her with a we need to talk face.The secind she opened her mouth Brayden shouted "Yes please!"

"Alone."I added grabbing her arm and dragging her to the food court.

Once we were there i sat down on a bench.

"You need to talk to him Mel."

"Bae i'm scared."

"Why should you be scared he likes you,you like him.What's the big deal."I said looking at her.

"I know im being stupid i just need to think.I'll be right back.I'm gonna go to the bathroom."She said standing up and walking away.I pulled out my phone only to be greeted by Jayden.

"Oh hey Jayden how are you?"I said while he sat down next to me.

"Good now that I found you."He said while pulling something out of his pocket.I felt a cold piece of metal make contact with my back.My heart stopped nowing idmetialtly what it was.

"Now if you don't do exactly as I say I will shoot."He whispered in my ear I nodded trying to keep in the tears."Walk behind me and if you even think about it I will end your life right here right now."I couldn't help it.The silent tears starded to roll down my face.I haven't cried since i was eight.He leaded us out of the amusment park and into the big parking lot.He unlocked a black car and directed me into it."Stay back here and shut up."He said putting a blindfold over my now red eyes."Now give me your phone."He said putting out his hand.I took my phone out of my back pocket and put it in his hand.He turned it off all the way and went to the front seat and put it in the glove department locking it.I could hear every move.He started the car and the long drive started.I was scared.I was cold.I was sad.I was dissapointed.I was angry.I had so many emotions that I wish I could spill to Melody.But i couldn't I didn't know what was happening.Was Jayden the guy at Brayden's house?I couldn't think I was to scared to think

(A/N)You guys are going to hate me....sorry
-Ireland/Bailey