Chapter 15

The phone slips out of my hand. Words ring in my mind. I run to the Impala dragging a very confused Logan with me. I explain quickly while I drive. I call my parents to meet me at the hospital and I run into the front doors.
"Uh, hi. I'm here for Kyle Bradlyn Gloom? He he got in a car accident I'm his sister."
"Sorry but the not can't go in, only family members," the front desk lady says after giving me room number A341.
"It's okay, I'm her fiancè," he says without having to think. I almost say something but then realise it could be true. If someone asked about my ring I could tell them I took it to get resized, and it wouldn't be hard to play a couple. So I didn't say anything. We rush to the room and see my brother hooked up to so may machines he could be been a robot.
"Oh my God, how did this happen? Please don't tell me-" Logan didn't let me finish the sentence because he pulled me into his shirt as I cried.
"From what we know ma'am, he was hanging up the phone when he got hit by a person who ran a red light. The guy who ran into him drive off after, so we don't know who it was. We think it wasn't an accident." My sobs stop as I look at the lady.
"Who would've done that to him? Everyone loves him! He's smart and funny and will always light your day up, but most importantly he was my older brother." I don quietly. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I turn it on.
Mommy: I can't make it out of work. Please make sure he's fine when you take him home, pay for the fees using a check, and tell him I love him.
Me: He's dyeing! And you can't make it out of work?!
Mommy: Sorry baby girl.:(
I put my phone down till I get another buzz.
Mommy: Your dad can't make it either, stuck in the office.
I almost break my phone with the amount of force I use to slam it down. Logan hugs me and let's me cry in his shirt. I turn to Our and see he's clutching something.
"He was holding it when we got him. It's almost as if he was clutching it for dear life. We didn't have the hearts to take it from him." The nurse says, noticing my gaze had landed on the paper. With trembling hands U open the paper up.

Dear Ody,
I know that you'll be the only one at the hospital when I'm dying and I thank you for coming. I feel like I need to tell you some stuff. I already have Logan the talk for you because that boy is whipped. Also, I know that you will fall for other guys but I get 100 dollars you'll end up with Logan. There's 100 dollars in my room if I win the bet because you deserve it if you pick him, but if you win you have to put 100 dollars worth of something every year on my birthday next to my grave. You deserve more than whatever other scumbag you would choose so I'll drain your bank account until you realize it. Second thing is I'm sorry I had to leave. I know it's not my fault but I'm so sorry I'm leaving you to fend for self in this big bad world. I wish I could've stayed. I would've been there to threaten your day on prom. I would've walked you down the aisle at your wedding. I would have been there to babysit your beautiful kids. I would've been a much better brother than I have been in the past. Which brings me to the next thing. I'm sorry for why I have done to you. Every time I made you get, every time I teased you, every time I annoyed you, I'm so sorry. I think I'm gonna pass out soon from the blood loss so I'm just gonna say one more thing.
I you forever Ody, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.
- From Kyle
P.S. I love you I love you I love yo
Then it cut off. I cried so hard I'm getting dehydrated. Logan held me close and whispered into my ear over and over again, It's okay you're gonna be okay, it's okay, I love you. I was crying to hard to really notice the last one.
I call Bae and tell her that Kye's dying and she comes. I know she hates hospitals so when she leaves I don't ask her to stay. I'm to mentally beat up for this. When we get home I put on some of Logan's sweat pants such made his stare at me more. His clothes always seem to soothe me. I think about the letter and try to deny that Logan has a thing for me, but when he looks at me I know that Kyle's right.
"Hey Ody, I was wondering if I could play you a song," he asked, running his neck nervously.
"Sure," I smile at him.
He grabs a guitar from the other room and starts to strum a vaguely familiar time. When he sings U realise I haven't heard hing befor and he's really good at it.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"
Every word surprises me more and more. He sits, waiting for a reaction.
"That was All of me by Boyce Avenue."
"Yes."
"And you sang it to me."
"Ody, I've had a thing for you since like 4th grade."
"You're a great singer."
"Ody, do you have feeling for me too?" I almost say yes but that wouldn't be 1000000 percent true.
"I don't know."
"Oh, okay. So those like 40 almost kisses were spur of the moment, and I guess the acting was just that? Acting?" He seems hurt and really angry. "God I'm stupid. There's so much going on in your life, I shouldn't have out this on you too."
"Logan I really do act like that with you. It's not a facade! And those almost kisses. I don't know what they were! But-" Logan cut me off.
"No Melody, I was stupid to think you would say you felt the same and think that your brother was right. He told me to ask you out years ago, I was just scared. The other day he called me saying it was his dying wish I tell you my feelings. God, I feel so stupid." He grabs his guitar and walks into my brothers old room. Oh no.
I call Bae.
"I just fugged up really bad. I think I like Logan."
- _- _- _- _- _-
Hey fluffies!! I just want to say Logan doesn't sound like the cover above. He sound like Tyler Joseph. Yeah. So peace.