Chapter 12//I

(Bailey's P.O.V)

"I thought."I said.

"I'm here babe."He said squesing my hand.He always squesses my hand.It's like his comfort.It really is comforting

"I don't like Jayden,Hell i haven't had a conversation with him.I just was overthinking i guess."I said still looking up.

"Well that's life Bailey and we will get through it together."He said standing up.I stood up and he pulled me in a hug.We probably stood there for a solid five minutes.

"Can we go home Bray?"I asked.

"Whatever you want princess."

------------------------------------------------------

(Brayden's P.O.V)

When we got to my house Bailey took of her shoes and didn't even change she just ran to the bed.I lied next to her and after five minutes she was asleep.

I decided i was going to go to the store.Yes i know it was like two am but i wanted to get me and Bailey monsters for tommarrow.I got in the car and drove to the nearest store.

(Bailey's P.O.V)

I woke up at like two twenty to the sound of someone moving around downstairs.It was proabably Bray getting something.I got out of the bed and realized i was still in my clothes.I shruggged it off and went downstairs."Brayden what are you doing?"I said rubbing my eyes when i got pushed to the ground.I let out a shreik and then my arms were pinned behind my back.

"We've got one slim maybe 5'5 around 120 or less pounds oh i know this one."

"Take her in."Came over a staticy walkie talkie.

"Come on darling."The man said picking me up while i kicked.He pulled out a gun and put it against my head."Move again and i pull the trigger alright bae."

"Who are you?"I said trying not to cry.

"That doesn't matter sweet-"He was cut off by another man's voice.

"I'd set her down if i were you buddy."It was Brayden.He threw me on the ground and ran out of the house.Brayden ran down to me.The tears starded to pour out."Oh my god Bailey are you okay?!"He shouted.

"Who was that Brayden."I said still sobing.I told him what happend after.

"I dont know babe but it's all going to be just fine."He said picking me up bridal style and walking to the bed room.He sat me down on the bed and went to one of my bags.He pulled out a big t shirt."Here change."He said plopping back down on the bed and i got up he turned on hid phone proabably looking at all the texts that were exploding his phone.He put the phone against his ear.
"What are you doing Brayden?"I said starting to panic.He just put out a finger and walked out of the room.

"Oh my god!"He said hitting the wall in frustration.

"Glad you finally answer your phone."I heard him say.

"Yes we are alive."He also added.

"Something bad happend,someone broke into the house and was about to take Bailey.He knew her name.He knew bae.I swear to god if you had anything to do with this."

"I don't know maybe you wanted to find us so you sent kidnappers i dont know!"

"No i'm not telling you where we are."

"Whatever i kknow it was stupid to think that Mel and im sorry its just it scared me.I could have lost her and I really love her."

"I have to go im sorry."He walked back into the room.

"You didin't have to call her Bray."I said and he sat down on the bed.

"I know."He said and we fell asleep on i know.

(Braydens P.O.V)

SHe still was sleeping.I don't know how.I just sat there looking at her features.Her blonde reddish hair.Her beautiful brown eyes.I needed to sleep.I felt bad.She almost could've been gone because of me.I got up knowing there was no way i was going to sleep.I got some cereal and sat down on the couch.Today was the day Bailey wanted to go back.
(Bailey's P.O.V)

Today was the day.We were going back.We only lasted two days but the reason we did this was to figure stuff out and i did.It was 6 so i got ready.I put on a black halter crop top a black skirt and a mesh long sleeve top over it.I put in my black nose ring and some necklaces.I walked to the bathroom to do my makeup and Brayden was taking a shower i barged into the door.

"What the hell Bailey!What if i was naked!"He yelled.

"Whoops?"I said sarcastically.I put on black winged liner and a bold choice of black matte lipstick and left letting Brayden finish his shower.

I put on black winged liner and a bold choice of black matte lipstick and left letting Brayden finish his shower

"You ready yet princess!" i yelled up the stairs while putting on my black heels.

"Yep."He said walking down the stairs.We got in my car and drove to the school.

(A/N)Im happy they are going back.:)

-Ireland/Bae