Chapter 9

Melody's POV W
Where did she go? She said she was going to the bathroom, then never can back. She never answered my texts and she has never lied to me about where she was going.
Wait.
She was with Brayden. I wonder what they they are doing. I also wonder why Barydens not answering either. I really am worried and I don't know what to think. I know that they don't like each other but...
Nevermind. Bailey said nothing's going on so nothing is. (You shoppers listen to Mel) Once the day is over I get to my car and I'm about to start the car when a knock on my car window. I look up to see a smiling Jayden.
"Hey Jay! I really gotta go bu-" he cut me off.
"I know I just wanted to know if you want to hang out Saturday?"
"Sure my numbers 6145557843 so text me when and where! Now I gotta go!" I smile and role my window up. On my drive toward Bae's house I think about Jayden. Did he mean it as a date? Because I don't know if I'm comfortable wit going on a date with him. We just met and all I know about him is that he is new and is into the same things I'm into.
I pull into her drive way and notice her car is there so I knock on he door.
"Hi Ms. Green, I was wondering if Bae's home today?"
"No, she isn't. In fact I thought she was with you!"
"Oh, well I'm gonna try to call her again later. I'll tell you if I get a hold of her," I smile and walk back toward my car.
- _-ONLY A LINE BREAK- _-
I walk into my front door and notice my mom's home.
"Hey Mom!"
"Hey Mel! I have a special guest here for you!" My mom yells back. Curiosity overcomes me as I walk into the kitchen. Sitting by my mom is a boy my age, sitting nervously. His tossled brown hair sits almost like a small Mohawk like usual. His brown eyes search the floor, trying not to look at me. His slim body is leaning against the kitchen counter. His well worn jeans, black hoodie, and black Jordan's are all to familiar.
"Logan."

Hannah's POV W
What did I do? I pace the room trying to get my mind off her but I can't. If something bad happened I wouldnt be able to forgive myself. Hunter has been with me, trying to calm me down.
"Hannah, come here," he extends his arms and wrap them around my waiste so my head is burried in his neck. His head sits on top of mine.
"It's  okay Hans, nothing is gonna be wrong. Her phone is probably lost or something and she's sick so she cant come to school," he cooes wich calms me a little.
Why is he being so nice? Could he like me? Or am I a little sister to him? Probably the first one because brother and sister bicker and we are just plain... I dont know, coupley. He keeps cooing in my ear valming me down evwr so slowly. The question is am I glad that he likes me? I think so. Actualy I really like this side of Hunter. But how do I tell him?
"You know we could get something to eat," he looks so confussed at my suggestion. He nods his head and takes my hand to lead me to his truck. The small gesture warms my heart. For the amount of people I get together, I've never been on an actual date. He pulls in to a Chinese place and gets out to open my door. Wow he's so cute. He orders for us and I turn to him. I put a hand on his chest and smile at him.
"You know Hunter, I really like the place you picked out. It's cute you know my favorite place to eat," I smile sweetly at him. He looks so confused I feel bad. He cocks his head to one side almost like  a lost puppy.
"Thanks?" He asks before our food is out. I continue flirting, but not really bad flurting. I'm just complementing the way he is really good at drums wich I heard him play earlier this year when the group hung out at his house. He seems more and more confused and its really cute. When he's confused he tilts his head a little and closes one eye a little morw than the other.
At the end of the date I put my nose centimeters away from his.
"Whta are you doing?" He asks, tilting his head a little more. I could kiss him right here. My head goes past his lips ti his ear.
"Bye my innocent little bean," wih that I walk into my house.

Jaydens POV
I asked Mel out! I pumped my fist in the air. Well it's not an actual date, but still we're hanging out!

Hunter's POV
What. The . Freak. Just. Happened?

- _- -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-
100 in like 2 days!!!!