Chapter 36//I

Melody and Logan had fallen asleep at around twelve so I got up and went to find Brayden he was almost asleep in the bed. I stood and looked at him for a moment since he didn't even realize I was there. I then went downstairs and saw that I had absolutely nothing to do and I wasn't tired. Hell. I snuck upstairs to grab clothes since I was wearing sweatpants and one of Brayden's t shirts. I just put on fish net leggings and doc martins since Brayden's shirt covered my butt at least. I grabbed my bag and left closing the door behind me. It was cold and i immediately regretted my choice of clothing. I got in my car and headed to Andrew's house.

When I got there I let my self in and was hit with the smell of cannabis. It made me cough and that seemed to catch Andrews attention when he turned around and saw me.

"Hey there girlie." He said. Jaidyn came down the stairs and smiled at me. "So what's up." Andrew said as I walked into the living room where they were.

"Bored everyone in my house is asleep." I said looking at the bags of cannabis they had on the table. "But it obviously doesn't look like you guys are bored." I said chuckling.

"Nope, but I bet now that your here we'll have even more fun." Jaidyn said smiling.

Andrew bursted out in laughter. "Silly goose!" He yelled. Making me and Jaidyn laugh.

(Brayden's P.O.V)

I woke up to my phone ringing. I blindly picked it up and answered the call.

"Hey Brayden I'm at Andrews I'll see you at school." She said.

"Yeah okay See ya." I said.

-time skip-

Hunter, Hannah, Mel, and I waited for Bailey under the tree. I saw her walking through the parking lot with Andrew and Jaidyn. She was with Jaidyn. Shocker. She waved bye to her trashy friends as she walked up to us.

"Hey guys." She said.

"You think you gonna get through the school day wearing that." Mel said. She was wearing some gray t shirt of mine that didn't even hit her upper thigh and black fish net leggings that had holes in them.

"You look- what do you call it-" "Drunk." Hannah cut into Hunter trying to make a point. Bailey rolled her eyes and looked at me she had black makeup rims around both her eyes but she still looked good. She always looked good honestly. I love her honestly. She is just. I don't know. Hard to explain.

"Okay can everyone stop the assumptions and can we get to class." Bailey said. When she was walking I ran up next to her and asked her what happened the other night and she just said that she might have gotten high with Andrew and Jaidyn. It didn't bother me that she got high. It bothered me that she was with Andrew and Jaidyn. She obviously liked both of them and I couldn't really do anything about it without telling her I like her.

(A/N) hey so this chapter is like super super short I know but I wanted wrenn to freak out because Brayden is confessing the elephant in the room so yeah now wrenn is gonna text me for a few hours and be annoying about it

-Ireland