Chapter 32//I

(Brayden's P.O.V)

As i was scrolling through Baileys Instagram feed I decided I was going to let the cat out of the bag."So Andrew?" I said as I locked my phone and looked up at her.

"What?" She said.

"You were with Andrew last night and that other day when you were running errands." I said."Why are you hanging out with him." I finished.

"I'm sorry but is it bad that I'm hanging out with people that aren't you, Melody, Hunter, Logan, Or Hannah. I'm sorry that I can't do what i want. I'm sorry that I can't have fun with other people. I'm sorry that I disobeyed master Brayden's rules! You know Andrew is a really good person. He cares about me, he lets me do what I want, he doesn't boss me around like a dog!" She yelled.

"Well the only reason I'm doing this is because I care about you!" I yelled back. She ran out of the front door and got in her car. I ran to get in but she locked the doors. There was so many tears in her eyes. She got out of the driveway and drove off. I stood there for a second but then realized what was happening. I got in my car and looked up Andrews address. After awhile I found it. I backed out of the driveway and started the drive there.

When I got there there was her car and Andrews. I ran to the door and knocked. No one answered so I let myself in. "Hello. It's Brayden. Is anyone here?" I said. I heard feet coming down the stairs. It was Andrew. "Where is she." I said.

"Well she's up stairs with Melody." He said.

"Why is Melody here?" I said. He just shrugged and I went upstairs. I walked into the bedroom that the door was closed. Melody was asleep on the bed and Bailey was no where to be seen. I closed the door and walked into the door next to it. She was in there on her phone laying down. "Bailey." I said. She looked up and laughed." Why are you laughing?" I said.

"You can't stay away from me can't you." She said standing up and grabbing my wrist and tracing the tattoo with her finger." Am I hard to stay away from Brayden?" She said. She stood on her tippy toes and whispered in my ear. "A lot of people can't stay away from poison." She said. She walked past me smiling and went down the stairs. I went to the other room and threw the unconscious Melody over my shoulder. I took her in the car and layed her in the backseat. I got in my car and drove to Melody's house Bailey following me in her car. Melody woke up 5 minutes into the drive so she walked in her house with out saying a word to me.

(Baileys P.O.V)

When we got home I pulled out my phone and texted Andrew, Jaidyn, Hunter, Logan, Hannah, Hannah and some random other people and said that I was having a party tomorrow night. Yeah it was gonna be on the 29th but oh well. I told everyone to bring what and whoever they want. But I knew I had to get decide what I was going to wear. Yes that is the first thought I have about everything. It's not a crime to want to look good. I picked out Melody's black and white crop top she had left here and black high waisted shorts with black and white knee highs and converse. Was Brayden gonna like it? No. Not at all. But that's what I wanted. I set the outfit in my drawer and got ready for bed. Once I was in bed Brayden still wasn't here so I called Melody.

"Hey should I dye my hair?" I said right when she answered.

"Ok Bailey Gail Green. What is going on with you." She said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I get that your whole image is the bad girl rebel thing but why do you want to dye your hair? You've always loved your hair." She said.

"Well I know I just want more change. I feel boring. I feel bland." I said.

"One you are not boring. I have never met anyone who's life is as full as yours. Two bland! How could Bailey Gail Green be bland!" She said.

"Okay enough lectured mommy." I said.

"Bailey don't do anything stupid." She said.

"You know I will." I said in a sing song voice and hung up.

(A/N) Hey guys :)
-Ireland☆