Chapter 20//I

(Baileys P.O.V)

I paced back-and-forth in the room thinking about Melody. Was she mad. Was she sad. I don't know I don't know what I feel so how can I know what she would feel I don't know what was inside Jaydens head either and it made me think what had happened in his past that make him do the things that he does he seem like a good person but I guess anyone can hide the secrets behind eyes. What was Brayden thinking. Was he mad. Was he mad at Melody. I'm scared. All I do is think. Overthink. I heard a knock on the door. That it opened to show Jayden's face she had something in his hand a plate he walked on the stairs and placed in front of me and walked  up the stairs not saying a word. I was scared to eat the food. Did he put something in it. Poison. I didn't want  to starve I eat it it was nothing special just sandwich but it felt way more since I haven't eaten a lot. I heard him yell "That's the only food you get." He's  going to starve me to death. I got up noticing the mirror that was on the wall I walked over to it seeing my clothes that I've been wearing my hair in knots my teeth unbrushed I look terrible. I still need to find a way out. Obviously going to the kitchen was a mistake. A window. There has to be a window. Well maybe not it's a basement but maybe. I walked over to the other wall starting to move the boxes it's only been a week but  it feels like years. Maybe go to the front door late at night when he sleeping. Do monsters sleep? I could unlock the glove box grab my phone and go home. I know I wasn't that far because Jayden lived in Poulsbo. But I don't know how to get from here to my house. It didn't matter I could figure it out. My phone had a maps app. I'm leaving today. It's been a week in here and I can't stand it. He's fed me once not given me anything I need to go. I got up got my jacket and went over to a vase that was on the coffee table. I picked it up and threw it on the ground. I picked up one of the shredded pieces of glass. I walked over to the door and took the trusty Bobby pin out of my back pocket and starded to fiddle with the lock. I got it and ran to the door opening it to see Jayden getting out of his car.

"What are you doing?!"He yelled.I ran to the other side of the car and was only stopped by a kick in my lower back. I fell and tried to get back up but he kicked me back down. I got the energy and ran. I was bleeding. I could already see the bruises forming all over myself. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I don't know where but I was running. After about an hour or walking and feeling like I was being chased and being freezing cold because of what i was wearing, I was downtown and everything was closed considering it was probably 1 am the only place that was open which was the Slippery Pig Brewery which was a bar caffe type of thing. I walked into the caffe/bar. It was a nice caffe besides all the noise coming from the bar.

I sat down at a table. I had 5 dollars so I was going I order something warm to get my body not below freezing.

"Hello! Oh my gosh! Are,are you Bailey Green? The waiter said in shock.

"Ugh no I'm not."I said. I didn't want him to turn me in for money. I wanted to find someone that I know doesn't just want money." Sorry we look alike. Can I get a hot chocolate please." I said looking at my feet.

"Sure thing." He said walking away. The routy laughing started to get louder. I saw the drunk men enter the caffe leaving the bar. Oh jeez.

"Hey that's the missing girl!" I heard one of them say.

"No silly that's a cat!" I heard one of them say.

The guy who first spoke walked over to me in a not so straight line.

"Helloooo pretty girl are you lost?" He slurred.

"No I'm fine."I said not looking up. He got up and fell down the second he stood. I just stood up and walked over to the counter and told them that I needed my drink because I was leaving. Shortly after they gave me my drink and I payed and I left. For some reason it seemed like I was in a new town I didn't know where I was. I needed to find somewhere to be and that is what I was going to do.

(A/N) Sorry for the non posting.
-Ireland☆