Chapter 26//I

(Baileys P.O.V)

Brayden took my hand and we went to go dance.

"You look beautiful princess." He whispered in my ear. I just smiled and out my head on his chest." I'm sorry. For everything.I can't believe Meldoy let you get kidnapped." He spoke. After he said that i completed froze.

"It wasn't her fault Brayden." I said holding in the tears from the thoughts that captivated my mind.

"Yes it is, she left you." He said. I walked away only to be grabbed by my wrist.

"Brayden let g-" Before i could finish he kissed me.

"Sorry but you need to shut up and let me talk." He said.

"No Brayden it's fine if that's your opinion keep it but I need to go find Melody." I said releasing from his grip. I ran over to Logan.

"Where's Mel?" I asked him.

"I don't know she said she was going to get punch and I don't know where she is now." He said. The park. I left the hot gym and walked to the park. There she was. Sobbing.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"He, he was kissing another girl!" She screamed at me.

"Calm down now." I blantly said to her." It's probably all a misunderstanding." I added.

"Can we go back to the dance." She said. I nodded and I helped her up.

--time--skip--

When we made it to the gym there was no one there. We must've been to late so we went to the parking lot to get in the cars. Melody left to get in the car with Logan and I got in the car with Brayden. When I got in the car I set my head on his shoulder and let out a long sigh.

"I love you Bailey." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too Brayden." I said falling asleep in the passenger seat.

(Brayden's P.O.V)

I pulled into the driveway and there was Bailey sleeping. I was glad she was sleeping more. I shook her lightly. She didn't get up which surprised me. I got out of the car and opened the passenger door and picked her up bridal style smiling as I saw the tattoo on her wrist through the lace of her dress.I carried her into the house and set her on the bed. Then she woke up. 

"I need pajamas bray bray." She said groggily.

"That sounds cute call me that more." I said throwing one of my big t shirts at her. She got up and went to the bathroom. She was looking at her phone when she came out.

"What did Vic Fuentes tweet that's making you look at your phone like that." I said laughing at her.

"No it's fine it's just Andrew texted me." She said turning off her phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know he just was wondering why I wasn't at the dance." She said laying down.

"Ok." I said. And with that we fell asleep.

--time--skip--

(Baileys P.O.V)

I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare. I needed to go to some house party that Andrew invited me tonight so I got up and chose what I was going to wear. I finished my makeup and it was only

5 so I decided I was going to go run a few "errands"

5 so I decided I was going to go run a few "errands". I left and told Brayden I'd be back later. I went to the slippery pig. I walked into the bar. No I wasn't going to drink but I just liked enjoyed watching the drunk. I know I have mental problems but oh well. After about an hour or so of just sitting there and people watching I starded the drive to Andrews house. When I got on his street there was cars everywhere but I just parked far away. There was no way I was letting stupid teenagers hurt my baby. Once I got into the house that was blasting annoying dance music I found Andrew.

"Hey you came! Come on me and a few of my friends were about to play truth or dare." He said. I followed him. There was a whole bunch of guys and like two other girls but I sat down and just stayed quiet. Then after a few minutes a random guy started talking to me.

"Hey what about you pretty face? You've been awful quiet. Truth or dare." He said.

"Truth I guess." I said not looking at him.

"Ok uhmmm any tattoos?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Oh come on little mrs rebel had to have some ink! Come on let us see!" He said. Andrew touched my wrist where the tattoo was visible. I pulled down my sleeve. He just smiled at me. After a few more rounds i went to the backyard to get away from all the people. There was only a few people just smoking but I sat down and looked at the sky. Why did I come her I don't even like anyone here? I got up deciding I was gonna leave.

--time--skip--

"Where have you been?" Brayden asked me when I walked in.

"Hello to you too Brayden. And your not my mother so I'm good." I said.

"Fine I'll figure it out myself then." He said smiling.

(A/N) WRENN I HATE YOU WHY DO ARE YOU SATAN! LOGAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JUSUS CHILD IM TRIGGERED HDJJDHDJEHEHSH

-Ireland☆