Chapter 5

Melody's POV W - _-
What if that boy I met yesterday was Jayden? I mean he is definatly cute, like Bae said, and he was definatly new, like Hannah said. I never told anyone what happened at the car, not until I know exactly who that kid is. He is into everything I like and Gods is he cool.

I throw on ripped black beans and a black and white crop top

I throw on ripped black beans and a black and white crop top. I wear red tennis shoes and a red bow to keep my hair up. Lastly I put in my rose earrings and my circle sunglasses on top my head. I head to my Impala with my phone keys and wallet in my back pocket so I don't forget a single thing. On the way I put on Carousel by Malanie Martinez and How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20. I belch out the lyrics in my loudest voice possible. Wow. I suck at singing. By the end of the song I'm in the school parking lot.
I make my way over to my friends, on time today.
"Look who is actually on time today!" Hunter runs up to me with Bray right behind him.
"Yeah, why were you late yesterday? You should never be late. We were worried sick!" Bray lectures.
"I slept in. Im sorry I should have called you, Mommys," I laugh at there expressions of just plain confusion. "Daft dimbos," I whisper before walking toward our tree. Hannah is dragging a boy toward the tree, and he looks familiar.
"Everyone this is the new kid, Jayden!" She jumps happily in the air, still holding on to Jayden's sleeve. "And he is not gay, he doesn't hate high school girls, and he doesn't have a girlfriend!" She yelled at a approaching Bae.
"Poor boy," me and Bae say at the same time which causes both of us to laugh hysterically.
"I still don't know what's happening. All I know is I was on my way to Cemetary Drive so I could see if my brothers still dead. I was gonna bring a happy meal just in case. Gabe was a awesome brother," he smirks at me.
"Well It usually takes a while, how long has it been. If it was nine yesterday afternoon he's probably not. And you should bring some Mythomagic cards too, I heard they work wonders on how they look when they come back from the dead. Oh, and how did he die? From the creatures?" We both look at each other and start laughing really hard. I hear Hannah squeal really high and it lasts for forever.
"You guys are so cute together! But I still don't know who is a better match for him," Hannah says all serious.
"Who are the cannadits?" I'm starting to get intrigued.
"You, Bailey, Trisha, and Clair," she smiles and jumps up and down again.
"What's happening?" Jayden asks completely confused.
"Shhh, Jayden the grown ups are talking," I reply and put a finger over his mouth.
"Bu-,"
"No 'buts' mister," I turn back to Hannah, "Clair's won't get a single reference so she's out. Trisha can get really clingy and jealous so she's out and if Bailey likes him then we're both out cause sisters before misters. If she doesn't though then I'd be okay with going on a date with him," I look down rather embarrassed. "So I gotta go to class, Ned if anyone is looking for me at the end of the day. I brought my skateboard," they all nodded, knowing that means I'd skateboard till dark.
Jayden tries to speak again but I cut him off with a quick bye. I head to first class for me is Science. It sucks because me and Bae's and 1st and 3rd classes are switched. I just got bored as we talked about the rules and stuff for the labs we would do this year. Next was English with Bae! I smile as I walk into the class to find that Bae was sitting in our usual spot. I told her about the cannadits and what I had replied with.  Next was Social Studies with Hunter. Nothing really happened. Next gym with Bae. We ran laps while talking. Next wasMath with her too. Then we both went to our last class Wichita was our electives. Bae choose something different from mine which is creative writing. It's a little extra class that not that may people take and it is just us writing all 50 minuets. After that I grab my skateboard from the car and put it on the ground. 
I sigh and lean against my glorious car. Everything went by so fast since this morning. I take a couple deep breaths then put my foot up on the board. I put Green Day's playlist on which has American Idiot, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Holiday, Let Yourself Go, X-Kid, and Troublemaker. I push off and start gliding toward the park. Memories always cloud my mind when I'm here. My dad taking me on walks, my brother buying me ice cream, my mom taking me to the park every weekend. Now none of that happens. I've done this, blindly ride my skateboard through the park, that  people just clear a path for me. Some even direct me when I'm about to hit a bush or something. I just don't function amazingly since my brother left. He was my father figure since my dad died 5 years ago. He had been driving by the park and got in a crash. My breathe starts to get shorter and more sobs. Tears cloud c my vision and I hit someone. I let out a quick sorry, wiping my eyes. Standing in front of me is a very concerned Jayden.
"Hey Jay," I sniffle out.
"Are you okay? I was coming to ask you about today, then you crashed into me," he looked at me, trying to get to the secrets that were far out of his reach. Only my really close friends know what happened to my dad and how I ride through the park everyone in a while.
"I'm fine, and earlier I know the Hannah can make matches and I haven't been on a date in a while. I gotta go," I say maybe a little matter-o-factly.
"Oh, okay," he walks off and I get back on my skateboard. And listen to Let Yourself Go.

Let yourself go

Let yourself go

Let yourself go

So that's what I'm doing. I let myself go while I ride.

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-  -_-  -_-
Hey my fluffies!! So there we go!! We have almost 100 reads in like 2 days!! Oh my god.
I am really excited to see how everything goes... vote comment and follow us please!!!
- W