Chapter 10//I

(Brayden's P.O.V)

This was the most i've seen Bailey sleep and it made me happy.Seeing her tired everyday made me sad.I didn't sleep through the seven hour nap I just watched her peacefully sleep through the nap.Her head rising slightly every time I breathed.Her small figure wrapped around me.It was 9:05 at night so I decided i'd get up.I didn't bother checking my phone because Bailey and I decided we would only look at our phones if we truly wanted to.I slowly got up and got a pillow to replace my chest that she was lying on.I walked towards my closet and got a pair of black skinny jeans and slid them on as quitly as i could.I didn't bother to put on a shirt and i walked out to the kitchen to get the house phone just in case Melody was tracking our phone usege or something i dont know.I called WestSide Pizza I ordered Bailey and I's most faveorite pizza in the whole entire world, just plain old pepporoni and cheese pizza.Once it was orderd i set the phone back on the charging station and went to the couch and turned on netflix.I turned on Skins my all time favorite show.

About after watching 30 minutes of netflix i heard Bailey walking to to the couch.

"Good morning sleeping beauty."I said softly as she sat next to me.Just when she got comfortable the door bell rang causing her to panic.*Panic at the doorbell;)No okay,i'll stop now*

"What if it's Mel or Hunter or Hann?Brayden im scared i can't talk to them yet!"She said tears starting to run down her face.

"Hey hey hey,don't worry it's probably the pizza."I said wiping the tears of her cheeks with my thumb.I stood up and realized I wasn't wearing a shirt.Bailey was wearing it.

"Ughh hold on!"I yelled through the door."Bailey give me my shirt!"I yelled at her.

"What?"

"I need it just give it to me!"I yelled.She took of her shirt bringing her knees to her chest and throwing the shirt at me.I threw the shirt over my head and answered the door.Once he gave me the pizza exchange for money i closed the door putting the pizza on the table and taking off my shirt and throwing it back at Bailey.

"Im not wearing any pants you know.That was really awkward for me."She said walking over to me while putting the shirt over her head.

"Oh shut up i've seen you in less."I ranted back at her.

"Yeah when we were like three!"She said back.I just rolled my eyes and grabbed us plates.

"Ohh,some skins i see."She said winking.

"Yep."

"Well what are you waiting for hit play you idiot!"She said stuffing her mouth with pizza.The episode was a Effy episode."Can i just like be Effy Stonem please."She added

"I don't want you to be her.I love Bailey Gail Green too much."I said smiling down at her.She smilied back like she always does and sat her plate down on the table and standing up."Where are my pants?"She said looking around.

"I don't even remeber you taking them off,but i guess your just sly like that aren't you?"I said winking and she threw my shirt at me.

"See you just randomly take off your shirt!"I yell because she is in the other room hiding from me in her underwear."Now close your eyes i have to put clothes on."She said.

"Why?"I said causing me to get smacked in the head."Thats it smol bean!"*WRENN*I yelled.I stood up running after her while she darted for my room.She shut the door and locked it.

"We are going somewhere so put on a shirt calvin klein model!"She yelled through the door.I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shirt that was on the couch pulling it over my body.I took my phone and pressed the power button revealing the lock screen full of texts.

Melody:Im worried.Are you with her?Is she okay?Are you okay?Where you guys kidnapped while peeing?

Hunter:Dude where are you?

Hannah:I hope your alive.

Hannah:Ughhhh i feel bad.

Hunter:Cries cause bestie dissaperd

Mel:UGHH

I heard the door unlock and i saw Bailey walk out.*IM TO LAZY TO DESCRIBE THE OUTFIT SO HERE*

*IM TO LAZY TO DESCRIBE THE OUTFIT SO HERE*

"Hello my beautiful princess."I said grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door."So where are we going?"I said putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"You will see."She said walking towards her car.

"Your so mysterious."

"Thanks babe."She said driving off

--AT THE DESTINATION--

"I like going to the woods with hot girls."I said looking over at her.She just laughed.We sat on the hood of her car holding hands just looking at the sky.

"I thought."She said out of nowhere breaking the comfortable silence.

(A/N)CLIFFHANGER AHAHHAHAHA.Wrenn ships Braylee help me.
-Ireland/Bailey

Dont make them so God damn cute then.
- W

:))
-Ireland/Bailey