4

...June 24, 2014

{Cam}

I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed over to where Jasmine was parked. I've honestly had the hugest crush on this girl since Nash told me about her. That was about 1 year before I actually gotten to talk to her; which was the other day. I would never tell Matt nor Nash I liked her. They'd probably hate me. So I've kept it to myself. Which by the way, kills me.

I know she's a fan, but maybe that's all she is... She wouldn't want to date me and my mess. I'm slowly over coming depression and social anxiety. Just a little anger problems..but honestly who doesn't. I know I don't look it, or anything but its true. Sometimes its hard to find people that like me for me, they mostly like me for how many followers I have.

But this girl, she seems so real. If only I could grow some balls and say it.

As she went to open the trunk her shirt rised just a bit over her belly button. Wow. She pulled it down quickly and I wouldn't know why. She was perfect. Her hair was just above her waist and her eyes were mesmerizing.

Nash eyes me, "Close your mouth Cam, seriously." he laughs. I attempt to clear my throat and eye her. She gives a shy smile.

She hugged Nash first and then she faced me.

I embraced her tightly. Once I realized what I did I was going to pull away but she hugged back. Her short and small figure fit perfectly with me. But she let go.

I mentally slap myself and breathed in hard. I exhale and get in the back seat.

Nash leans over to change the channel but Jasmine slaps his hand, "Hell no Grier. One Direction is on." she warns. I chuckle and she looks to me in the mirror above their heads. Our eyes connect for a slight 3 seconds before she looks away.

Is she teasing me or is she just not interested like that?

"C'mon Jas, I wanna listen to something else." Nash says. She shakes her head, "No, my car and my aux cord." He throws his head back and groans. She just laughs.

When we arrived at her apartment about 20 mintues later since she lives in Calabasas. We headed directly to the elevator. I stood against the left side while Nash and her chatted. I rocked on my heels and looked at my wrist as if I had a watch. I laughed to myself and she looked over, smiled then looked back.

Once we got in front of her door she opened it and I'd have to admit, it was cute.

A cat pounced onto the counter and she smiled, taking the animal in her arms. "Sit down Cam," Nash laughed.

"Will you stop telling me what to do." I chuckled. He laughed and went to the fridge, snacking on grapes. Jasmine shook her head, "I'm gonna take a shower then head to sleep, Nash show him the guest room." Nash nodded and then waved me over.

I watched her walk away and Nash nudged me.

"Ow, what?" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes, "You've been staring at her weirdly all night Cameron. Either tell her you like her or stop being a creeper."

I scoffed, "What? Bro, come on, what." He blankly stared at, "Shut the fuck up." I laughed nervously.

*****

I was still awake when I heard Jasmine walk past my room to the kitchen. I decided to play it cool and follow.

"Oh Hey... Can't sleep?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "Haven't been able to for awhile. You?"

"Same.."

She puts on on tea kettle and sits on the couch, so I follow.

"I'm sorry if I seem awkward, its just-"

I stop her, "Don't be, look I'm pretty awkward right now too." She smiles and looks to me.

"What?" I laugh. She shakes her head, "You're like more beautiful in person." she blushes hard as if regretting it.

I chuckle, "Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" She covers her face and groans.

The tea kettle whistles and she walks over pouring the hot water into cups then walks back to me.

She hands me my cup and pulls a blanket to her chest. We sit and talk for a couple hours until she walks off to her room. I sat back and sighed. How. How can she be this amazing.

I walked to the room and took my shirt off and layed down.

Shit. I'm in too deep already and so that means she needs to know this.

I just layed in bed a couple minutes acting out ways to tell her

This will take all night.