88

April 20, 2015

I stood at my table and looked over my book, I was interested in a lot of books lately. The girls in stories had unrealistic relationships but I couldn't help but envy them.  

I was about to sit when my phone lit up. 

I unlocked it to see a Spotify notification. It was a reminder to listen to Cameron's new song. I wasn't sure I wanted to listen to it. He said parts of it reminded him of me and I just laughed. 

I laughed and hooked it up to my speaker then pressed play

I laughed and hooked it up to my speaker then pressed play. I listened and moved my head to the beat. 

I didn't understand why he said it reminded him of me but I still liked the song. 

I was meeting Ogge in few minutes so I quickly got dressed then headed downstairs. He called saying he'd be a bit late so to meet him at the restaurant.

Once he got there, we talked on and on and I started to feel like I liked him. Either that or just the fact that I wanted to get over Sam.

I had to head over to Jack and Jacks house to chill today and I was actually excited, I get to see all my boys.  Jack J, Jack G, Nate, Kenny, Hayes, Jake, Dillon, their friend Wesley, and of course Sam. 

I walked in the front door as they all looked my way. I smiled and hugged all them but shook Wesley's hand. I didn't know him as well as the others. Sam smirked at me and I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

Each boy patted my head as they walked outside to play basketball.

Bryant stood back and laughed, "They really treat like you're so much smaller than them." I laughed, nodding, "Oh yeah."

I walked to Dillon who was sitting on the floor. I sat near him and placed my elbow over his shoulder. He looked over and smiled, "Hey Jas." This dude was the sweetest, even if he was the biggest flirt.

"Dill Pickle." I greeted. He laughed. I eyed him, he still had clothes on, "You're not going to play?"

"I can mop the floor with all these bitches with pants on." He joked. I laughed as Sam looked over and laughed at him. Dillon rolled his eyes, "I'm a fucking boss."

Johnson butted in and shook his head, "Sure."

"Well I think you're a star." I smiled, kissing Dillon's cheek. All the boys laughed.

Nate chuckled, "Eugh."