101

May 20, 2015

{Cam}

I have been here two more days than I was supposed to but, she didn't mind having me around. I haven't seen Sam around the apartment but I figured it was because I was here. 

Nobody seemed to like that she let me stay at her place but in all honesty, there wasn't anything sexual between us two. It was completely friends wise. If she was in the predicament I was in, I'd give her a place to stay. 

She was on her computer which was in the living room now and I sat up from my nap since I could hear her typing fastly. I laughed a bit.

I pulled my phone out and recorded myself, "Hey Jas." I laughed. She looked over and laughed, "You look adorable when you're focused." I laughed.

I saved the video then stood walking to her, "What are you doing?"

She sighed, "I'm signing up for some extra credit classes. Oh hey," she started to talk again, "Wanna go eat?" I nodded, "What do you have in mind?" She smiled, "Chipotle?"

I laughed and nodded, "I'm going to take a shower then we can go." 

She smiled widely and nodded. 

We headed out after we got dressed. Then took her car. She sang to her music and I smiled.

As we arrived at the restaurant, Jasmine jumped out when I opened the door for her. "What are you getting?" I asked. She peered up at the board and squinted, she needed glasses yet always left without them. She pondered on the menu a bit and just laughed, "What I always get."

"You do this every time, you wait hella long even though you're getting the same thing." I laughed as she blushed looking at the floor.

After we ordered, we waited to the side then grabbed our food to sit down.

"How was your day?" I asked.

She looked up from her phone and gave me a small shrug, "It was cool, tiring of course but cool. Oh wait, guess what!" She was about to tell me a story and I loved listening to her just ramble.

"So, today this dude charges in our class and whips out this legit engagement ring for this redheaded chick, she stands up with her hands on her hips and her face is like completely blank, right? Now he's looking all scared and I'm dead ass trying not to laugh but she takes the iced coffee off her desk then just tosses it in his face!!" She laughs, "And he's stunned now and she walks off and he gets up turns then yells 'Baby wait!' The whole class is completely silent and I just start laughing. I looked like the worst human ever!" She laughs again, and I laugh too.

She goes on to talk about her day and I just listen, I missed her smile and laugh. I don't know if she knows it's my weakness. But it really is.