57

February 13, 2015

My head had been hurting the entire morning. I took pain killers. Still the pain was there. A knock came from my door and I sighed as I opened it. Matt stood on the other side with flowers. I chuckled, "What is this?"

"Happy Valentine's!" he chirped. I laughed, hugged him then took the flowers.

I searched for a vase.

He smiled at me and I laughed, "So.. what's up?" He chuckled, "Lunch?" I nodded, "Yeah, lemme get dressed." He nodded and walked to the living room as I headed to my room.

I pulled some shorts up my legs then put on a sports bra and my Liam Payne sweater, it was over sized and covered the shorts enough for thigh high boots.

I added makeup but left my hair straight.

I walked back to Matt; he was eyeing me head to toe. I chuckled, "What?" He smiled, "You look good." I laughed, "Hey, stop I have a boyfriend."

"Right, right, Cameron." he laughed.

"Mhm." I smiled.

He chuckled, "What do you feel like eating?"

"Panera." I simply said. He laughed, "Then Panera it is."

*****

Matt had made me laugh throughout this entire time we spent together. It felt like the world had finally calmed around me. We walked through the streets although we had a car.

We walked on Hollywood Boulevard.

A man and his wife played music, it was ball room music. I smiled at them as Matt tossed money into their cup. I handed them some too and they smiled. Matt took my hand then bowed and I laughed and looked around. "May I have this dance?" he laughed.

I nodded and we began dancing in circles.

I laughed as we twirled and swirled. His laugh was intoxicating.

When we finished dancing we walked back to the car and headed back to my apartment.

When we arrived, we threw ourselves on the couch and laughed aloud.

I got up and pulled off my boots, and he began pulling off his shoes.

I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

I leaned back and eyed the ceiling. He leaned back and did the same. "Eventful day." he laughs. I chuckle, "Very."

He jumps up and runs to my room as he turns music on and he sways back and forth, I laugh and watch him jump around.

I grab my phone as he jumps onto the smaller couch and dances in the corner. I chuckle, "You're crazy Matthew."

He smirks, "Just crazy enough."

I set my phone down and we both jumped onto the bed

We stop when we hear someone coming into the apartment.

I jump off and head to the living room with Matt. Cathy is setting her things down and she's holding a pot. I eye her then the pot and she eyes me then Matt.

"I hope you guys aren't sweaty from sex. You better be on drugs." She worries.

Me and Matt burst out laughing.

"What's so funny about that!" she groans. "Cathy, good lord my sweet child. Chill." Matt laughs. "So no sex?" she questions. Matt shakes his head, "We were jumping on the bed."

She furrows her brows and eyes us, "So drugs?"

I laugh, "Cat, no. We were just dancing around." She let's out an "Ohhhhhh." and smiles.

"What's in the pot?" Matt asks.

She laughs, "Oh, yeah, soup, chicken soup. My mom made it and I know Jas loves it, so here I am." I chuckle, "Tell your mom thank you." She nodded, "Can I stay a bit?"

I nodded, "Yeah sure."

She smiles and takes the pot to the kitchen, "I'll heat this up." I nodded and Matt laughed.

We headed after her as she heated the food.