64

March 3, 2015

I had been walking back and forth outside Cameron's apartment door. I couldn't figure out why he was so upset with me yesterday. He left and didn't look back.

He looked so pissed.

What was so bad that he had to hold back tears. Couldn't he just talk to me? Did he not trust me?

I had to see him.

But I was scared.

Why the hell was I so afraid?

I sighed and threw my head into my hands. I sucked it up and knocked. I heard walking to the door then a swift open, Cameron was shirtless and had a pen in his hand. I eyed him. He looked away then back at me, "What?"

"Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded, "Of course."

I walked in and he just pulled me into a hug. I was in shock but I hugged back. Pushing my head into his chest. "What's wrong?" I asked. He cleared his throat, "I'm sorry."

I looked at him and huffed, "For what?"

"You're getting so much hate. I wanted to check and see how you were but when I did, you were happy. Happier without me. And the way I grabbed you." He admitted.

I was lost for words. I stayed looking at him.

"Cameron I could never be happy without you. Ever. And I know it wasn't on purpose." I assured him.

His messy hair tickles my face as he sets his head on my shoulder. "I don't think I could ever forgive myself for that." He whispers.

He moves and looks over my face, "I hate being like this. I feel like I should be the one telling you it's okay. You're helping me through things I didn't even think were possible for me." I smiled, "And I always will Cameron."

My hand is on his cheek as he peers down at me, "I can handle this hate mail. Can you?"

"I don't want you hurt Jas." He says. My heart drops, "I'm fine babe. I want this relationship."

"What happens when it starts bothering you?" he asks.

"We handle it, together."

His head drops low and he places his hand on my cheek as he looks over my face, "I won't continue letting you hurt for my own selfish reason." I shake my head, "You could never."

"I wouldn't want you to leave me, but I know you wouldn't be feeling 100% like yourself if I kept you in this relationship." He huffed. I shook my head, "I want this. I want you. Until that happens, I want us."

He smiles, pulling me in for another hug, "So do I."

And he takes my hand in his.