47

January 15, 2015

I haven't decided if I wanted to go with Cameron to lunch this afternoon, he asked two days ago but I was still unsure. He said we needed to talk, I was okay with that, I think.

I called up Cathy for some sisterly advice.

Me: Caaaat! *I whined*

Her laughter boomed through the cell phone.

Her: Jaaaas.. *she whined back*

Me: Do you think I should reschedule this day with Cameron?

Her: *she huffs* Hell no! He said "full day" which means he's most likely gonna talk to you about your guys relationship! 

Me: *thinks for a second* True, but I don't even know what I want.

Her: When you know, you know Jas. 

Me: Yeah, that is true. Should I tell him about the kiss with Matthew?

Her: Nooo*laughs* *scoffs* Gotta go, mom's home.

Me: *laughs* Yeep, talk to you after the date thingy!

Her: Yes! Okay!

I chuckle and hang up and head to the room. I lay out some clothes then head to bathroom.

I get my phone from my back pocket and text Cameron:

Me: Pick me up at 2.

Immediately I got a text back.

Cam;) : Yes Ma'am!

I smiled and turned on music before stepping into the shower and turning the water on. 

*****

When I was finished dressing, I began to curl my hair. A knock came from the door so luckily I was finished. I ran to the door with excitement then cleared my throat and calmed myself as I opened the door. "Oh Hey.." I coolly announced. Cameron chuckled, "Hey," he eyed me up and down and licked his lips, "I don't even need to compliment you but do you get more gorgeous every time?" I rolled my eyes and reached up behind his neck pulling him closer for a kiss. His hands go to my lower back and he pulls me closer.

"Okay we gotta go." he laughs. 

I chuckle and nod, "Yea..." 

He moves aside so he can let me through. He closes the door so I could lock it. He smiles at me and laughs, "So when am I getting a key?" I shrugged, for I didn't really think about it. He just smiled down at me and we began our walk to the elevator.

*****

We sat down for our meal and he grabbed two chopsticks and set them in his mouth, I looked at him and laughed loudly, "What are you doing?" He smiled, "Imma walrus babe!"

I laugh again and he pulls out his phone to see what he looked like and I pulled out mine to snap a photo of the lovely human that sat in front of me.