16

Last night was kind of a lot to think about. Matt has came back into my life. I lied before. I love him. But I also love Cameron...

Is it possible to be in love with two people?

One is right there, I can have him.. But on the other side, you have the one who you just want to be "friends" with? Its a stupid comparison. One is available and one isn't. I should jump at that chance to be with Cameron.

Matt has been all I know about love so far, but if I jump and give everything to Cameron, I just don't want to be hurt.

I want to tell Matt I want to be more than friends but that definitely wouldn't be fair to Cameron that he wouldn't be the only man on my mind.

I decided I wanted to go talk to Cameron. I wasn't going to tell him about still having feelings for Matt though.

*****

Nash let me in and I walked to Cameron's room. He was asleep and he looked cute.

I nudged him slightly, "Cam.." He just groaned.

"Cam get up."

"No," he scoffed, "You said you didn't care for him."

Was he talking about Matt?

"I don't, he's my friend why wouldn't I care for him?" I respond.

"I'm staying here, I'd rather sleep."

We aren't even dating and he's getting salty

I walked back to the living room and Nash looked up from his phone, "Did he say anything? You know he's pretty mad that you and Matt hugged." I rolled my eyes, "It wasn't even like that."

"It seemed you guys still like each other." he laughs.

I throw myself on to the couch, "Me and Matt came to an agreement as friends.. He said he didn't want to loose touch." Nash threw his head back in laughter, "You believe that? He's about to go on his Sunsation tour, I doubt he'll keep in touch."

He was right, Matt's tour was coming in 2 weeks.

"Well you never know." I said and he chuckled, "Well, you know what, I don't know. I'm just taking a guess, but when he looses touch I'm definitely gonna say, 'I told you so!' So head ups!"

I laughed...even though I didn't think it was funny.

I stood, "I gotta go, just have him call me when he's not acting like a crazy baby." Nash chuckles and nods.

"Me acting like a baby!?" Cameron yells coming down his stairs from his room. I merly stared at him, tongue tied and in shock as he yelled. "I'm really in to you girl," he continues, "And I would very much appreciate if you didn't waste my time if I wasn't who you actually fucking wanted." His expression clouded with anger.

I begin to stutter, "Cam- I- I didn't mean to- to make you upset. Me and Matt are friends."

He retained his affability, but there was a distinct hardening of his eyes, "So you say..." I walk closer up the stairs and stare at his eyes, "Cameron," I begin, "I really like you too.." He pulls his face away, "I want you to leave."

I shake my head, "I'm not loosing you like this Cameron. We can work this out."

"I don't want you here." he whispered.

"You're just mad..." I mumble. "Don't push this away, don't you dare push this away."

He lips soften into a smile and he pulls me in for a kiss... But I turn.

He looks at me with a confused expression, "Why do you do that?"

"I love that you want to jump into things, but I want to get to know you.." I smile plays on my lips.

He nods, "That's fine with me." His smile grows a bit bigger and he hugs me from the waist.