Relationships?

I love relationships! Dating relationships. Cause I like the feeling of being wanted by someone other than the police! Kidding, hahaha.

The last relationship I was in was in February, well it lasted until February. We started talking like last November- whatever. Anyways, it was a very long distance relationship, she lives in Canada and I live in Alabama, USA. Big difference.

I'm not sure what the point of this chapter is... Don't be afraid to put yourself out there cause you'll never know! That one person may come along and steal your heart then you can get married and have thousands of babies! Call half of them Marlin Junior, the other half Coral Junior, then one named Nemo! I love that movie, sorry.

Maybe I should have chapters dedicated to what's important in relationships... Or I could do that here!

✖️✖️✖️✖️

TRUST- you need trust cause what's the point of being with someone who you can't trust to keep you safe and love you?

KINDNESS- Be treated the way you want to be treated, with respect, like you're an actual human- cause you are. Be nice cause you wouldn't want to be with a fool who is an ass.

FUN- What's life without fun? Awful. Play jokes on each other, Call Of Duty it up, make a family on Sims... Play Pokémon Go....

•MATURITY- Be smart. If you're 16 don't be acting like an 11 year old Musical.ly kid. What's his face, Jacob Sa- I don't know. Don't be in a relationship that is just for sex!! Make a fake ID and go out to some bars for a one night stand or something! Don't make fake ID's actually, wait till you're old enough.

•CREATIVITY- Don't let your relationship be the same old boring things every day for ten years! It's nice to have plans, do different things, have fun, get a life- just don't be a person who does nothing.

Thats all I have to say about that!

Next chapter will be up in a second and that chapter is all about YOU! By the way, I'm watching 'Gone With The Wind' and to be honest, the girl is a hoe and she makes me upset.

See ya!