Questioning

Today at school I got into a fight with some stupid homophobic girl who was trying to call me disgusting. She said that sense I was a girl who liked girls, that must mean I'm transgender. So she waisted an hour of her time yelling at me saying I wanted a dick.

I went to my next class and cried to my group of friends cause they understand that once someone says something t me that I know about, I'm triggered. So I began to question my life and I finally asked a friend of mine if she would still love me if I was a guy, and she said she'd love me no matter my gender or sexuality and that she loves me for my personality. That made me cry.

You guys know that I'm having a hard time coming to terms with who i am, and that it's confusing for me. I want to be myself but I have no clue where I am, you know? I feel at peace thinking that I am trans, but I'm not at peace with idea of my family hating me. I'm scared. I can't wait until high school is over so I can go be myself and not have to worry as much, I'll just never have to see my family ever again. I'll take my friend group of four people and they can be my family. My school is more supportive of me then my family! Ugh.

I've been thinking of names again and I don't think I should use Binder cause my mom has seen the movie 'Smiley' and she'll realize where I got it from and won't let me name myself after a character Shane Dawson played...

Whatever. See ya!