I dont know what to call this

This is another chapter, but I don't know what to call it lol.

So sense last time we've talked I dyed my hair purple and pink, I flirt with my crush on the daily, I'm into MCR even more now (I used to be a sorta fan, like I knew a few songs and I could tell if it was a MCR song playing or not but now it's to the point where I can yell/sing and it sounds good lol) an that's about it. Life hasn't done much for me so that's good? I don't know. I joined drama club and we had our first meeting on Tuesday last week and that was fun. I was hanging out with my crush and our friend and it was dark outside and I tripped over the sidewalk and hurt my knee and hip. Lol it sucked. We were listening to 'Teenagers' by MCR. Some teens scare people, I'm the one who trips over everything and is afraid of themselves. Hahaha.

I'm thinking about when I should show you what I look like for the few of you who don't know what I look like, a btw it's scary, I'm awful looking.

I would write a really nice chapter but I'm about to pass out cause I've been up sense 6 and I've been babysitting and watching "The Land Before Time" and the "Buddies" movies, ya know, the talking dogs.

Anyways- goodnight, good morning or whatever it is where you are!

Bye!