THIS IS ME

For all of you who haven't stalked me on Instagram or Twitter yet, here I am. Above you will see a picture of me, cuddled into my future wife's blanket. Yes, I look like the scariest thing alive. But I usually look better than that lol. I wanna tell you about the story behind this picture!

So as I mentioned in my chapter "Happy Halloween" I stayed at Christians house and the picture is me laying on the floor by the couch in her room that she was laying on and she took my phone and was playing games but it turns out she was actually taking pictures of me and the photo above is one of my favourites cause it covers most of my face.

You guys don't understand how much I love her, even though we're not together we basically act like it. We hold hands, tell each other that we love each other, we stare at each other for long amounts of time and then realised what we were doing... She's perfect.

This chapter was supposed to be me talking about myself but it turned into a Christian chapter and how much I love her 😂 that's really sad lol.

I have a field trip stupid thing today. I'm going to go explore careers! Yay.

See you later, bye !

Update : field trip was great, I got to play with a robot. Sad news, Christian and I are arguing. It's stupid. Someone said Christian was my bae and I said "no, I'm actually single." Then Christian Left... Ugh