Friends//Update//Love,Simon

Here's something people need. People to drag them out of that shit hole and make them happy!

One of my best friends and i are going on a buddy date to watch " Love, Simon" AGAIN!! Im honestly obsessed and I wore my LS merch to school today! So excited to hang out with this guy, we're bringing pride flags and everything! It's going to be lit, y'all.

Yeah, Christian and i broke up and honestly I deserve so much better. She was right. Like I'll find someone someday and sure it still hurts cause I've spent everyday with her for over a year. She helped me grow as a person. But breakups aren't the end of the world. Most of us are teens and we deserve to run around and have fun and just do crazy shit.

Im ready for a new chapter in life where I focus on me and what I like to do. Focus on my writing again and my drawing. I'm always inspired by things everyday, my math notebook is filled with poetry more than angles and equations. Usually I'd wake up every morning and take a shower and text Christian. Today I woke up and listened to "Simon vs. The Homosapians Agenda" and did my makeup! Then I had time to spare, so honestly having more time to take care of myself and make myself happy.... it's the best.

Add me on Snapchat: twentyonellama
Add me on Instagram: @ illuminati_llamas

Guys. Here's the advice for the book. You haven't had this in awhile.

You dont need a relationship to be complete. You have your entire life ahead of you to settle down and find someone. You're worth so much more than you think you are and im living proof lol that it'll be alright. I always thought I'd die without her, I'd never move on, she was the only one. In reality, she gave me enough reasons to get better and kick her ass out of my life. It going slowly, but by god is it fuckin happening.

Another update tonight. Just wait.