Appearance

Appearance, it does not fucking matter what you look like! What you look like does not define your sexuality or you as a person! It only defines what you like in style- that's all. Unless your like me and wear shirts that have cheesy sayings on it like "Pugs Not Drugs" or "I Vote For Tacos!" Then your shirt is basically saying your life.

You could look homeless or like a millionaire, and it wouldn't matter to me cause I'm looking at your personality and the way you treat people! Not your cool ass shoes you got at Famous Footwear for $200!

I dress gay... And look gay... But that's just my style! People assume I'm gay and I'm just like ... "Yep. Okay now bye." Cause I'm horrible in social situations.  Wait- story time! So the other day at school I was talking to my crushes older sister and she's all like
Her: "Oh yeah, I heard you're homo, yeah?"
Me: "Yep..."
Her: "Ah sick bro! Same. We should hang out!" *insert wink*
Me: "Ahh, hahaha about that- I'd rather 'hang' with your sister, if you catch my drift"
Her: "Does she know that?"
Me: "Yep! But she's not ready and I'll be mature and wait."
Her: "I approve of you."
Me: "Thanks?"

So yeah... That was my day. I have no idea where this chapter was headed... I think the point is it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts!

That was the longest way to put something that you could just search "Inspirational Quotes" and click 'Images'. Anyways, I'll see you crazy taco pugs later! Lmao what was that?

See ya!