Drugs

Here's a story time chapter! None of you have asked for it! So here we go :

A few Friday's ago after school I got into a fight. Not only was it a stupid fight. But the fight also occurred while both of us were high as fuck. Wanna know what I fought about? Keep reading.

I went to my friends Christians house (she's super beautiful and I wish I could marry her) and our other friend Gracie was gonna stay the night with us. That night around 8 we decided it would be a splendid idea to get high. So we did. As Christian left the room to go find snacks Gracie looked at me and said "I have a secret to tell you" and me being stupid I said "sure, okay, what is it?" And she moved closer to me and whispered in my fucking ear "I have a crush on Christian" I pushed myself back in the spinning chair and yelled "OH HELL NO YOU DONT! SHES MINE AND YOULL NEVER HAVE HER!" And that's how we began to fight. We slapped eachother like how you see white girls fight on tv. It was stupid.

Christian came back into the room with a 2 liter of orange soda, Gracie and I quickly let go of eachother and pushed ourselves to the opposite sides of the room. Christian looked at us and asked us what happened and finally Gracie told her.

Christian knew I had a crush on her, and she likes me too. (She actually told me she loves me more then a friend today 10-27-16) and we never spoke of it for the rest of the night. But we ended up playing truth or dare and I got to kiss Christian and let me tell you, I'm so freaking glad I did because I love her to death. And hopefully the next time we kiss (if we ever do) we both know exactly what we're doing and maybe it'll lead to something more. Like marriage. Cause that's all I want with her. And a cute little baby! Google search "underwater babies" they are the cutest pictures ever! We already said we'd adopt a baby an have pictures like them taken! AHHH!

THE END!

P.s. Follow my new Instagram @ illuminati_llamas