Dating pt. 2

You know the moments in life where you say "ah, I don't need a relationship!" But at the same time you wish you had someone who cared about you and they would want to spend time with you?

People nowadays don't understand the worth of a relationship, they think they can move in together after a month of talking, drag their kids into it three months later and then move to the other side of the country cause so far their four month relationship has been great. But wait for a year to go by and you're non stop forget and you say you don't love each other anymore. It's ridiculous that you don't understand that you need to take things slow.

A year ago today my grandparents broke up. Today my mom and step dad said they hated each other and there was no love in their relationship. I find it ridiculous. I ended up hurting myself just because people can't make choices and people can't be honest and people don't realize that what they say not only hurts the person they say it to but people listening.

I'm laying in bed crying. I have a really bad cut in my leg that has been bleeding for almost half an hour. It's starting to bruise around the cut and it hurts to move. Then I have one on my arm. My family doesn't understand that they bring pain to me.

I've finally found someone I love and I want to be with her one day, I've made good friends here. But if I move back to Minnesota I'm losing all of it. They say that we'll keep in touch but we never do. I've lost plenty of friends in Minnesota when I moved to Alabama. It's dumb.

I just wish people would think... Think about what they're gonna do before they do it. I'd need fight with my wife in front of my children, I would never want my kids to go through what I'm going through.

I'd never want to hurt someone who doesn't deserve it. It's not worth it in the end.

Bye.