YouTube

So I'm posting this before I check YouTube to see if everything I love is gone. Yesterday was hell with the #YouTubeIsOverParty and I wanted to kill myself then. But today if their gone... You guys- I'm gonna be fucked up.

For the past two years I've been telling myself, "Don't lull yourself today, you gotta see Shanes video tomorrow!" I'd always bottle up my feelings and when I would watch him I'd feel a sense of happiness. That's the only time I'm ever happy is when Shane takes me away from all of my problems. So if Shane goes away... I'll probably go away. And I'm not looking for pity or attention, this is a serious fucking deal to me. I will die without him. I've watched every video of his for  years. My cousins were fans when he first started and I was five or six? But my mom would work and I'd go to my cousins house and we'd watch Shane after school and even though back then I didn't know what half of his dirty jokes meant, now I do.

But I'm serious guys, I'll have nothing to live for if Shane is gone... And stupid YouTubes new policy is sure to get rid of Shane because he does all of the things they say not to do.

Please YouTube, don't take away our happiness. Don't take away our only source of happiness. I'll see you in a little bit with an update.