Lol that Ghost thing

Okay guys! I have an idea on what I want the story to be like!

So a guy named Binder (obviously) who is 17 has voices in his head that tells him to kill himself and the people around him. He has a camera crew that lives with him cause they want to figure out what the hell is wrong with this guy. Finally the camera crew pisses off Binders "friends" and they become real and try to kill everyone!

That's the weird crap my brain puts together- I'm just a little worried about myself. So I have a ghost story I wanna tell you guys! Sense that's been the thing on my mind lately we my as well talk about it, so here we go!

So when I lived in Minnesota (!!!!) like over a year ago there was a house that we lived in twice. I was born and we lived with my grandma, then we moved to an apartment, then to the little log house. I was about five when we moved there and I lived there for like five years. Anyways, the town we lived in called Ebro was haunted as fuck. Like it was a battle ground and people always got hit by trains there and people were always dead. So I was in my room while my mom was gone visiting the neighbors and I heard someone call my name. I left my room and in the fucking hallway was my grandma, but like I hadn't seen her in two years and she didn't have any freaking eyes. I closed my eyes and started to pray and then she was gone. And it wasn't like my grandma was dead five years ago, she just passed away in February. Rest in peace Grandma Mae, wherever the hell you are. And thanks for always buying my friends an I ice cream. So I told my mom and she cleansed the house or something. But that didn't work cause that place is still fucked up till this day. THE END!

So that was one of my many stories, if you like them let me know and maybe I'll start telling them more? Leave a comment below on what you think about my story idea and your thoughts on my paranormal experience!

Love you guys, see ya!