The Fucking President

I don't wanna go on a rant or anything but I believe this is all fucking bullshit. Excuse my language for this chapter, but I think that this is fucking dumb.

Apparently the Democratic Party are all racists. Has Obama done anything racist throughout the past 8 years? Not as I see. What I don't fucking understand is why that every time I try to tell people about how awful Donald Trump is they have something to say about Hillary. And not only Hillary, they go and hate on Obama. But apparently also, people who want Hillary hate Obama, and people who hate Trump hate Obama! Also, TRUMP HATES OBAMA! I don't understand how you could hate so many people. Donald Trump has proven plenty of times that he his racist, sexist and a complete waste of time. Yet nobody talks about that. They bring up things Hillary said years and years ago.

I'm not standing up for either side, I think we're all screwed either way. All I'm worried about is that we've come so far with Obama, there's gay rights now. If it wasn't for Obama a lot of people reading this book wouldn't be able to get married and wouldn't be able to do a lot of things. Trump hates gays. Hillary... I don't know what she does. A long time ago she said it should be just a man and a woman. But now she's pulling out the rainbow flag and putting it on her H arrow looking thing.  They are fucking confusing! Does anyone else agree with me that this is all a bunch of shit and nothing adds up to how it should?!? My family is attacking me because I'm telling them what I think. Then they think about what I said, and come back at me with something bad about Hillary. It doesn't offend me that you're talking shit about Hillary. It just bothers me because I'm probably right in some way and you are dumb enough to not understand and then you vote for a man who believes "bigly" is a word. And has also said "You will never find a quote of me" excuse me... But there are millions of quotes from you. You're a fucking idiot.

I'm sorry. This is just pissing me off and then my mom is trying to force me to believe things and she said "I hope you never vote cause you're stupid" so I told her that I'm gonna vote a bunch just to make you mad. Then I left the room. It's fucking dumb.

Bye.