Chapter 2

I had left the pokemon center after recovering Fennekin from Nurse Joy. I released Fennekin to walk with me to the pizza place. "Fennikin, I'm a step closer to Ash. He let me sleep in his bed tonight!" I said blushing at the thought of him sleeping next to me. Fenniken cheerfully congratulated me. "He also gave me money to get us supper tonight. Is this a date?" I said in curiosity. Fennekin nodded and smiled. It's a date?!

Me and Fennekin arrived at the restraunt and I told her to wait outside for me. A couple minutes later I came out with a bag of two pizza boxes and some drinks "Okay, Fenniken, lets go."

Fenniken and I arrived back at our room to find ash and pikachu in bed checking out his pokedex. "I'm back, Ash" I said sweetly. "Oh good, I was getting worried about when you'd be back." I blushed a bright red. He was worried about me? I handed the bags to him. He opened the pizza boxes and took a slice. I did the same. We both enjoyed our pizza. "Hey Ash, can We talk about something?" I said nervously. I was about to confess my feelings for Ash. He seemed to be nervous too. "Yeah, what's on your mind, Serena?"
"Well, I don't know how to say this...but Ash, I can't stand sleeping another night and knowing your right across the room from me and not holding me in your arms. I've been waiting to tell you for awhile now. Ash," I paused. He seemed eager to know what I was going to say. Did he feel the same? "Ash, I think I love you!" It felt like an eternity after saying that before i got him to respond.
"Serena" He paused. Oh no! He doesn't like me. "Serena, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Huh? He wanted to know sooner? "I...I was scared you didn't feel the same." I looked down. Ash raised my head to make eye contact with me. "Serena, I've loved you too. I kept hoping after one of these gym battles that you'd run up to me and kiss me." He wants me to kiss him?! Oh man...now I wish I had after his battle today...Wait. What is he doing? Why is he getting closer? Why am I getting closer? Are we gonna kiss? He placed his lips on mine and we kissed. I don't want this moment to end! I can feel my face getting warm. Finally, ash pulls back and lets in a breath. I slowly opened my eyes. "Ash, you kissed me!"
He blushed a hint of red. "Yes, I did. Could we turn on a movie for a bit before we go to sleep?" I nodded as Ash pulled out a two liter if soda. Ash got uo from the bed. "Where are you going Ash?" I said nervous he was leaving me alone. "I'm getting us some ice for our drinks. I don't know about you but I prefer ice cold soda."
"Can I come with you?"
"Sure. I thought since it was just down the hall you wanted to wait in the room"
"Ash...I don't want to feel alone anymore. I want to stay with you!"
He hugged me in the doorway, "Serena, you don't have to worry about that anymore. You've got me now. I won't let you feel alone anymore" I blushed and could feel my face turning red. Ash clasped his hand with mine as we went down the hall to the ice machine. Ash held the jar that we put the ice in on our way back. It must've weighed a bit more than he expected because he wasn't holding my hand anymore. We got back to our room and I held the door open for my Ash. "Thanks Serena." "You're welcome," I said as I closed the door behind me. I locked the door too so we wouldn't have any interruptions tonight. I turned from the door to see ash putting the jar on the nightstand by our bed. "I'm gonna go change for bed or do you want the bathroom?" He asked. "I'll take the bathroom since I take longer, you can change out here." I said as I entered the bathroom. I took off my skirt and shoes and my top and changed into a pink nightgown. I exited the bathroom to find ash taking off his shirt. He looked so cute! I put my day clothes into my bag for the morning and laid on the bed. He took off his pants and put on a pair of pajama bottoms with pokeballs all over them. "Coming to bed Ashy?" O asked. He walked over to the nightstand and pour a glass of soda "Yes, serena. I want to get a drink first, im thirsty" as he said that, I realized my tongue was dry and i wanted a drink too. I hoped up from the bed and walked to the nightstand with a glass and got some ice and a drink. I had chugged my drink in two sips. I left the glass there for now and went to sit next to ash. I had tripped over my own foot getting to the bed and Ash looked worried "Serena, are you okay?!" He asked "Yes, Ashy, I'm fine. Just a bump on the knee" He looked relieved. He was really worried about me? I sat down next to him and he put on a romantic movie. Did he know I loved these movies? "Ash, why'd you pick this movie?" He got worried. Awe how cute of him. "I thought you'd want to watch a romantic movie."
"Awwe Ash thats so sweet of you!" I exclaimed as I kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arm around me and we laid back on the bed and watched the movie. After it was over me and Ash decided to go to sleep. He covered us up with a blanket and wrapped his arm around me. I shivered at first because this was new to me. Having his arms around me was surprising. I finally was falling asleep and I heard ash say "I love you Serena." Before i fell asleep.