Chapter 35

My eyes began to tear up. My tongue went numb. I started sucking on my drink. It was empty. Next one! I put my straw in a full glass and began to chug. The heat on my tongue was too intense for me. I kept drinking until the heat went away. "You okay Serena? You look like you were actually set on fire."
"That's how my mouth feels. Ugh, I am not taking another bite of the burrito from hell."
"That's alright. We can share my endless tacos! If you want to."
"Please Ash. I'm starved but I made the mistake of covering that burrito with that sauce." He chuckled and moved a couple tacos onto my plate. The tacos weren't too bad compared to the burrito. Yet again, my mouth was still partially numb. I gulped down another class of my drink, hoping it would restore my tongue's feeling. I took another bite out of a taco and I pretty much got a mouthful of lettuce. Bleh...I don't mind lettuce but I just got a mouthful of nothing but it. The tacos tasted fine but the burrito was better, minus my terrible choice on the sauce. I kept eating Ash's tacos and he had several too. The waitress came back with our receipts. I took it and placed down the amount it said we ate, plus a tip. We took the receipt and headed out. Ash took my hand and I glanced at the receipt again. There was something off about it that I didn't notice the first time. I noticed some writing on the back. It read, "call me, cutie." Then there was a phone number. Ash then spoke up, "Something wrong, Serena?" I showed him the writing on the receipt. "Are you gonna call them?" He asked nervously. "Do you want me to?"
"It would be interesting to find out what they want."
"Ok but you're talking. I have a feeling the writing was towards you." He nodded and pulled out his phone and put the number in and dialed it. He put the phone on speaker. "Hello?"
"Hi, you left the note on my receipt at el diablo?"
"Yes that was me. What are you doing tonight?" I could feel that was gonna be weird. "Urm...hanging out at the pokemon center."
"Is it alright if I swing by and show you a good time? Or is that ugly thing you were with your girlfriend?"
"I don't appreciate you calling her ugly! She's the love of my life!"
"I doubt she could ride you like I could."
"Do you want to bet?"
"Sure, bring her with you. Whoever makes you cum faster, gets you, the sexy pokemon trainer." I was ready. I'm not gonna lose Ash over this bitch!
"You're on! See you there." Ash said in disgust as he hung up the phone. "Ash, we're gonna win. Do you still have the condom?"
"Yeah, I do. Why?"
"When it's her turn, put it on. She seems like she won't get off of you in time."
"You're right, Serena. You'll win. I know it!"
"I'm not losing you over this chick's desires for you!"
"That's the attitude. Let's head back there." He said as we continued walking towards the Pokemon center. We were close. We could see it from where we were. Ash took my hand as we waited in the lobby for this Kate to arrive. I was getting nervous. Ash could tell. "Serena? You're nervous, aren't you?" I nodded, "I don't want to lose you but I'm not sure we can make you finish first with me."
"Serena, you'll do fine. Plus, with Kate, I'll be wearing the condom so I'll make it difficult for her to know when I've finished. I won't lose you either. I love you." I kissed him and as we retracted, Kate walked in. She came to us and asked, "You two ready to be separated?" We shook our heads, I responded, "Are you ready to lose? You're not taking him from me!"
"Well, let's go find out how long he'll last with us." I nodded. I'm gonna do this? I have to! I'm not losing Ash again. We walked back to our room and Pikachu was resting. Thank goodness for that. I turned back to Kate and she was already stripping! "Serena, I want you first." Ash spoke up. I got undressed for him and met him on the bed. We both shared a passionate kiss before I put his dick up me. I started to bounce up and down on him. He felt better than the first time. I was letting whimpers and moans escape my mouth. I was loving this, although Ash was on the line. After another moment, Ash winked at me and began faking his orgasm. I got off of him and acted like he finished inside of me. "Ash! How dare you cum inside of me!" I scolded him, trying to keep the act up. Kate spoke up, "my turn! Are you ready for the fastest fun of your life?" Ash shrugged and spoke, "i guess but I'm wearing a condom for your turn." He said coldly, as he picked his wallet and took out his condom. He put it on himself and said, "ready." I could see Kate going up and down on Ash and he looked like he wasn't having any fun. Kate was moaning worse than I was. I watched as he kept getting fucked by this slutty waitress. Finally, I had enough! "Okay, I made him cum first. Get out!" I said it coldly. Ash spoke too, "Yes, get out. You were no fun, forcing this on me." Kate got off of him and began to cry. She got changed and left. "Thank Arceus that's over." I said with relief. "Serena, you never finished with me. Why don't we have our fun?" I nodded as I hopped into bed with Ash. He took off the condom and put it aside. "I don't want to wear that after it being used on her." Ash said that then tried to fake a gag. I giggled as I kissed him passionately. It was so good to have our lips locked together again. We unlocked them and Ash grabbed my ass. I let out a sudden moan and put my ass in his face as he began to eat me out. I sucked on his dick. He let out some precum but I swallowed it. I was ready for my Ashy to cum in my mouth again! I kept sucking and moaning as he licked my pussy. His tongue felt so good. I decided that I was too excited to be back on top and stopped sucking his dick and positioned myself on top of him. We locked eyes as we started. I out myself down on him slowly. I wanted to take my time this time around. I let out a long moan, as I got up and sat back down. He felt huge inside me! I wish I could do this more frequently! Also, I didn't want to lose the fun of it though. I rode Ash for a bit before he told me he was about to cum. I got off of him and started sucking his dick again. After a moment of that, i could feel his dick tensing up and then he shot his load into the back of my mouth as he let out a really long moan. His cum tasted great as always! I took my mouth off of him and swallowed the cum and sat next to him on the bed. He asked, "How does it feel to be a winner?"
"With you being the prize? It was great winning you!" I said in a cheerful tone, I was still panting from my fun with Ashy. I cuddled up with him and he covered us up. He fell asleep really quickly. I must've tired him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep too.