Chapter 15

"Serena? You well enough to continue?" I groggily opened my eyes to find Ash and the others dressed and ready. "Huh? What do you mean?" I replied, still clearly tired. "It's time to head to lumiose city! Only if you're feeling well though." Ash replied, looking at me with a worried expression. I nodded and asked, "can I get changed and eat first?" Ash nodded and Bonnie and Clemont left the room. I asked Ash to grab me some food while I showered and got ready. I was ready to head out again! Ash left and I took my shower. I got dressed in my usual attire, my favorite skirt, top, knee-high socks, pink hat, and my sneakers. Ash came back in with a tray. It had what looked to be a steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and a biscuit. "Wow, Ash, this is a lot but I sure am hungry!" Oh my...I'm starting to eat like Ash! He chuckled and handed me the tray and I sat at the table, eating the delicious food. The steak wasn't as good as Ash's but it was alright. I caught a glimpse of Ash moving the wagon towards the door. He was ready to head out. "Ash, thanks a lot for this. This steak is alright but yours is way better" I expected that blush from him and he turned around with his red face. "Thanks, Serena. You're welcome. Do you want to ride today?" I shook my head. "No, I wanna hold your hand as we go back to Clemont's gym! You'll win, right?" He nodded, "Of course, I've trained hard plus, I have your encouragement." He winked as he sat down on the bed. I finished up my food and gave the tray to Ash. He cleaned it quickly and we set out to the lobby to find Bonnie and Clemont.

"Where are they?" I asked. Ash shrugged. That's when nurse joy came up and handed us a note that read, "Bonnie and I headed out to meet you at Lumiose. Train hard. I'll be training and waiting. Sincerely, Clemont."
"He left us?" I asked.
"I guess so, I'm not complaining. He sounds like he's gonna train to be a more difficult opponent. Plus it'll be just me and you." I blushed at that. All that way and it was just us.
"Shall we get going, Ashy?" He nodded and we headed out. Next stop: Lumiose City!