Chapter 37

"You think that's enough footage, Ash?" I said as we were wrapping things up. We were about to take this footage to the editing studio. "I think it's more than enough. How long do you think this is gonna be?"
"Five to seven minutes?"
"I was thinking four to five minutes. We are just promoting our relationship and your win" Ash said.
"I guess you're right. Well, let's head back then."
"Alright," Ash said as he picked up the bags of cameras and things, "let's get going. This'll turn out great."
"Yeah, hopefully." I said, lost in thought. Ash must've caught on, he asked, "what's wrong, sweetheart?"
"Just thinking about some things."
"Me too."
"What are you thinking about?"
"My regrets. Mainly I regret having that Kate ride me last night. What about you?"
"Not that. We did it in the hear of the moment. I was thinking about kids."
"What about them? You're not pregnant, are you?"
"No, I'm not. Although I've been thinking about what it would be like to have kids."
"I see. Well, we could if we really wanted to, but we'd have to settle down."
"I'm not ready to settle down yet. I doubt you are either."
"I'd settle down if you wanted to. I don't want to keep going on a journey that you're not accompanying me on."
"Thanks Ash. That's really sweet."
"No problem, sweetheart! Oh wow, we're already back in town?" I looked around and we were indeed already back in town. "Our talk really made time fly I guess." I replied.
"It seems so. Anyway, which way was the studio?"
"Urm, this way!" I said as I tugged on Ash and went the direction of the studio.

When we reached the studio, we returned everything and were instructed to wait until the editing was done. We sat in the lobby of the studio while we waited. "Hey Ash? If we ever settle down, what are you gonna do to support us?"
"I don't know, maybe a gym leader? We'd have to settle near a gym though."
"That's not bad. Just as long as we settle near a place we like."
"There's tons of gyms over all the regions. Although, I bet you'd like to stay in Kalos?"
"As long as we're happy, we can be wherever." He blushed and scratched under his nose. I let out a loud yawn and nuzzled up to Ash, "All that acting and shooting made me tired, honey." Just then, we were alerted that the editing was completed and we could see the finished product. We went into the viewing room we were led into. After we sat down, the video began playing. It showed me and Ash kissing and Ash congratulated me on my win and handed me my princess key. The video ended with the both of us saying "I love you" to each other. In my opinion, it was great! "Ash what do you think?"
"I think it's really good!" He said excitedly.
"Me too!" Then another person walked in and asked, "Do you like the finished product?" Ash and I both replied, "Yes!"
"Alright, we will publish this video to pokevision. You two may leave." We both nodded and headed out. "Ash, how about some pizza and a movie?"
"You read my mind. What movie?"
"I hear there's this hype about a movie called pokewars. Apparently it's some action movie with some hidden romance."
"Sounds good as long as I'm with you." He said with a smirk.
"I never knew you could be so flirty!" I replied, trying to act amazed.
"I mean, it is you we're talking about here."
"Ash, stop it, you'll make me all sweaty from blushing!"
"Alright, are we gonna have clothes on in the room?"
"Hell no. It's more comfortable without them."
"I agree. Do not tell anyone I said that. It seems weirs saying it."
"I know what you mean. It'll be our secret, ok?" I asked.
"Alright!" He said as we got closer to the pizza parlor.

We picked up a large pizza and a few two liters. We headed back to our room. The pizza smelled delicious. I was gonna tear into it the second we get into the room! We started walking up the stairwell in the pokemon center that would lead back to our room. I could see our room. We got closer and closer. My mouth was watering, the pizza was so intriguing. Ash finally opened our room up and I rushed to the table and set the box down. I quickly got me a plate with a couple of slices and sat down. I stripped all of my clothes off as I waited for Ash to get ready. I began chowing down on my slices of pizza and it was the best pizza I've ever had. It tastes so fresh! The cheese was so gooey. I ate the entire slice rather quickly. I slowed down on my next slice. I saw Ash come back into the bedroom and he started to undress as well. It was kind of attractive to watch him undress completely. I stared at him for a moment as he sat down besides me and I turned on the movie. We wrapped a blanket around us and laid back on the bed. We watched the movie through. It seemed interesting enough. An old trainer took in a really young trainer to be his pupil. He taught him the ropes until he was killed. The kid had to find another mentor of the old man. He then found his brother. It kinda reminded me of a movie I once saw. It's probably irrelevant. I got cold a couple times and huddled up with Ash. He held me and asked some generic questions like, "You're cold, aren't you, sweetie?" And things of that nature. I kept watching the movie but I lost my focus on the plot. I had no clue what was going on. Finally, the movie concluded. What? I'm so lost as to what happened. Maybe I'll have Ash explain it tomorrow. Right now, I was getting sleepy. I huddled up with Ash again after turning the TV off and I wrapped my arms around him. He did the same for me. "Goodnight Ash." I said.
"Goodnight, Sweetheart. I love you." He said in a calm soothing voice.
"I love you too." I tried to say in a soothing voice as well. It probably failed but oh well. I was drifting off to sleep so I didn't care. I finally ket dreamland take hold of me as I fell asleep.