Chapter 51

We got back to the pokemon center and plugged in our booster boards. I decided that after they charged I'd go out and look for something to customize mine with. We both sat on the bed. Ash groaned, "I'm tired! How about we just stay in this evening and order a pizza or something to our room." I gave him a slight nod, signaling that I agreed. Soon enough, he was on the phone with a pizza place. He ordered two large pizzas with some breadsticks. He also ordered some extra drinks for us as well. I giggle when he got off the phone and I asked, "Was that our order or just yours?" I smirked at him and he smiled deviously at me, "No, that's mine. Order your own." I could tell he was teasing me and it made me laugh a bit. Ash couldn't hold a straight face when telling me to order my own food. He laid back on the bed and let out a yawn. "Hey Ash, you know that Misty girl leaves tomorrow?: He sat back up and looked down, "I kinda feel bad. She probably wanted to some fun stuff with me and all we did was goto the amusement park and bust Kate." Misty must've been a really good person to him to make him feel this way. "Hey, why don't you invite her up here and we can watch a movie and have the pizza together," I exclaimed, trying to cheer my Ash up. He nodded and dialed a number on his phone. I went into the kitchen and got myself a drink. I know how Ash is feeling. He wants to spend some time with someone before they go away for who knows how long until Ash sees them again. I understand Ash's guilt. Maybe I could do something to make it up to him. I don't know yet. I want to give him some more time with his friend because he went all out of his way for me these past few days. I know! I can get us tickets to Kanto for a week or so and I know Ash will want to come back here eventually to challenge the rest of the gyms and the league. I'll get our tickets for when Ash's mom goes back to Kanto so we don't leave her here in Kalos for this extra time shed have. Maybe I'll even get to meet some of Ash's other Kanto friends. I hope we get the chance to.

I got so lost in thought of how I'll get us to go to Kanto, that I didn't realize Misty had shown up. I needed to tell her about my plan for Ash. I'll have to separate us from him. I walked back into the main room and asked, "Hey, Misty? I think I dropped part of an ear ring in the hall. Can you help me look. I know Ash will have no idea what we're looking for." Luckily for me, Ash bought it and Misty agreed to come help me. I pulled Misty out into the hall and shut the door behind us. She gave me a doubtful look and said, "You don't need help, do you?" I shook my head and answered, "I wanted to tell you something. Ash doesn't need to know, yet." I got another glare of uncertainty and she said, "Go on." I nodded and told her about my plan to bring us all back to Kanto for a bit. Unfortunately, Misty would have to wait a few days until our arrival. She seemed excited to know that she'll get more time with Ash. Hopefully, I didn't make a bad call. She said, "That's really good! I thought the moment I'd arrive back in Kanto, I'd die." I gave a concerned look with worry and she continued, "I have no other friends in Kanto, much less my hometown. Running the gym all day and then having no one to do anything with is quite depressing." I understand where she's coming from. The evil three used to make my life a hell. Then because of them, no one was brave enough to be my friend, for fear they'd be targeted as well. I hugged Misty for emotional support and we broke the hug and went back to the room.

We entered to the mouthwatering scent of pizza! Ash gave us a concerned look, "Did you two find the missing earring?" Misty and I looked at each other then smacked our palm at our own head. Ash was really dense. I sometimes wonder what I liked in him when he showed his moments of denseness. Remembering how many times he had acted so blindly stupid made me giggle as I made my way to the pizza boxes and grabbed a few slices then a glass of coke for myself. I sat down on the bed and Misty soon sat next to me on my left, while Ash was on my right. He had turned on some comedy skit movie. I will admit it was pretty funny. I ate what I had took and found myself not finishing it all because I felt full of food. I sucked down my glass. That pizza must've been salty or something because I was really thirsty for that. I laid my head on Ash's shoulder after finishing up with my dinner and watched the movie with the two. It was really short, compared to other movies I've watched with Ash. Even though it was short, I was tired by the end of it. I had got up and changed into a nightgown for the night then went and laid in bed and awaited Ash to come as well. He came in a few moments later and snuggled me up into his arms. That comfortable feeling I started to know so well came to me as I found myself unable to resist the sleepiness. I decided to give way to dreamland.

Alright, time for my absence explanation and some news. These past couple of days, I haven't update because school has been taking up my time. Also, I wasn't feeling well enough to sit in front of a computer and type this after all the schoolwork had been completed (I go to an online school) Then also, Thursday I went out and bought me a copy of Pokémon X, so I was using my free time on that a lot. I managed to complete the league and then I captured Zygarde. I am working on Moltres as well (Froakie was my starter Pokémon.) All in all, expect chapters to come out every other weekday and definitely more uploads on the weekend for sure. Thanks for everything and feel free to let me know how this is going and what you'd like to see as well!