Chapter 48

"Serena? Time to wake up" I yawned and opened my eyes. My vision was blurry upon waking up. "Hmm? Ash?" I mumbled in my half asleep state. "No, its your mother, silly." I instantly opened my eyes and shot out of bed. I wished I hadn't. I forgot I had gotten accustomed to sleeping partially nude with Ash. Normally, I would be fully nude if Misty weren't staying in our room with us.  I covered my breasts with my hands as I tried to cover myself back up, "Sorry mom!" She didn't seem too mad or anything, "No, it's fine dear. If you and Ash are okay with this, then its not my place to say you shouldn't." Did she really just say that? Normally I would get scolded for getting caught sleeping like this. What changed? "Are you sure mom?" I asked in the midst of my confusion. She nodded and said, "I understand. I was the same way. Its more comfortable." I nodded in agreement as I put on a tank top. My shower could wait till this evening. I pulled up my skirt and my mom began to ask some questions, "Serena, Have you and Ash...Y'know." I didn't know how to reply. I didn't want to lie but at the same time I didn't want to make it awkward by telling the truth. I decided to stretch the truth a little bit and say, "Yeah, we've only done it once before." I probably just gave her the go ahead for some sex-ed talk. She nodded and made a reply, "Just once? Not even last night" I decided to open up a bit to her, "Honestly, I wanted to last night but I was too exhausted." She seemed to know what I was talking about, her nod was an understanding type of nod. "That's alright, I want you to be open with me about your relationship with Ash. If you feel troubled, let me know." I nodded and said, "Thanks mom. Everything is fine with Ash. Where is he anyhow? Normally he's the one to wake me up." She nodded before answering my question, "Oh, he's down eating breakfast and doing some last minute training. He sure is devoted to winning his badges. Hopefully he's just as devoted to you as well." I giggled. Typical Ash, training before he challenges another gym. "Yeah, he's great. Can we go down there as well?" She gave me a nod as she let me lead the way. I decided to grab a quick snack and head out to the battlefield. I knew that's where he'd be today.  We headed there after grabbing my pokeballs and joined my mother in heading to the battlefield. First time Ill see Ash after being engaged. I'm gonna give him a huge hug the second I see him. I decided to let Braixen out of her pokeball. "Braix!" She had said happily after coming out of her pokeball. Her reaction made my mom giggle. It was a cute moment.

We made it out to the battlefield and I saw Ash battling. I ran up behind him, and stood there quietly until the battle was over. I saw the challenger, who was some younger girl, recall her last pokemon as Clemont, being the referee, called out the winner. Of course, It was Ash. I gave him a sneaky hug from behind. "How's my fiancé?" I had whispered as I hugged him tightly from behind. He replied back with a proper hug, "I'm ready to win today then go have some fun at the amusement park." He was so fired up. It made me giggle and I saw Pikachu, who was gleeful after the battle he just took part in. Ash broke the hug and spoke up across the battlefield, "Hey Clemont! How about you and Bonnie go get ready at the gym. We'll meet you there!" Clemont gave Ash a thumbs up and collected Bonnie and they left out of sight. I spoke up, "You remember your reward if you win tonight?" He nodded and whispered in my ear, "Oh, you mean that pounding you're craving so much?" He tried being flirty but he failed and it made me giggle. I gave him a slight nod as we regrouped with my mother. We chatted for a bit, so we could give Clemont some time to prepare the gym for us. We started to walk slowly there after loitering around the battle for awhile. It was time for Ash's battle!

We arrived at the gym and enetered the main battle area as Ash took his spot on the battlefield and waited for Clemont to do the same.

(For the sake of me not remembering each pokemon's move set, I'm gonna insert the clip of their battle here.)