Chapter 49

After everything had settled down with the battle and Ash had just  barely won, I ran from the stands of the Lumiose gym to hug Ash. We were all there: Bonnie, Meyer, my mother, me and of course the two battlers. As soon as I reached him, I pulled him into a strong embrace, He had won the voltage (Right?) Badge from Clemont and added it to his collection of badges. I was so happy to see my fiancé win this. I decided to tease him about tonight, so I leaned in to him and whispered, "Well, looks like we'll have kick Misty out of our room so you can give me a nice pounding." I could feel his blush on his cheeks from our embrace. The heat was radiating off his skin. He whispered back, "I'm sure we can get a room for ourselves. We can even goto a big hotel and get one of those nice rooms with one huge bed." I giggled at the thought that Ash may actually go out of his way to get an expensive hotel room for us. He spoke up and said, "Whats with the laughter today?" I smiled at him and answered, "Are you actually gonna get us our own room?" He chuckled and responded, "Do you want me to?" I gave him an eager nod. Ash pulled me in and whispered, "Then I'll get us a room just for you." I smiled and blushed at him as we left the gym. The three of us departed from the rest of the group and went to the amusement park.

When we arrived, my mother bought all of our tickets for the day. We had some fun. We went on some of the same rides. My mom was more of a wimp on these rides than I was. I would hold Ash kinda tight but my mom looked like she was about to break his body apart. I swore Ash looked like he was in pain from her. This made me laugh instead of scream from the ride terror. Once we got off I decided to reward Ash for not showing his pain easily. I gave him a nice big hug. I teased him by whispering, "I've been bad, Ash." I think that one slid right past him because he seemed confused by what I said. I shrugged it off like it what nothing and we continued having fun through the park. Every time there was a coaster, my mom would freak out and hold Ash like her life depended on it. I was actually kinda envious of my mom now. I decided to get on a clam ride with Ash and my mom. My mom didn't hold Ash this tight but I decided to mock her and hold Ash as tightly as I could. It didn't seem to bother him as much as it did when my mom did it. He looked at me and smiled. Dang, he must know what I'm up to! I kind of lost interest in the theme park after that. I just wanted to go back and relax in bed for awhile and then have gun with Ash later. I decided to not go on one of the rides and leave while they were on it. I was out of the park and sent Ash a text, "Hey, baby I'm not feeling too well so I'm heading back. Please have fun for awhile and don't worry about me. Ill be there for you when you come back. X Serena" After I sent that, I rushed back to the pokemon center.

(This was a pretty lousy chapter. I had no real Idea of how to keep this one going so I decided to end it in a way that will give me something to work with in future chapters. The next ones will definitely be better!)