Sixteen

"I love you." Bill said, kissing my forehead. "I love you." He kissed the tip of my nose. "I love you." His lips met with mine, a small brief kiss that made my heart skip a beat.

"But do you love me as much as I love you?" I ask, kissing his lips again and pulling away too stare into his eye.

"I don't know, how do we figure this out?"

"Well if you loved me enough you'd let me see what's under you eye patch." I state, kissing his cheek.

"Have patience my dear." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of him as he fell back onto the bed.

"Why are you all secretive?" I poke at his face. "You gotta at least tell me!"

"You're not ready yet." He says in a rather strict voice.

"But I mean, we're dating and all, isn't no secrets a thing?"

"Dipper, enough!" He raises his voice, sending a cold shiver down my spine. It felt like my heart wrenched, feeling the color run out of my face. "God why do you have too be like this?" Bill snapped so easily, it terrified me.

What? Why is he acting like this?

I hated when Bill yelled at me in anyway, it made me want too cry. I sit up, staring down at him and gave him a glare. "Like what?"

He rolled his eye, shaking his head. "Like nothing, I didn't mean too say that."

My eye twitched, my chest suddenly feeling heavy as I crawled off of him. "Annoying? Is that what you meant?"

"What? No Dipper. God, you're super sensitive sometimes." I didn't respond, I didn't want too talk to him anymore. I laid down on the edge of the bed, facing away from him. "Come on, Dipper. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean too offend you. It was rather rude of me." He placed a hand on my arm.

"Mmph." I say in a childish way, jerking away from him.

Bill laughed, making me feel even more angry. I turn over too him, giving him a glare. "Whats so funny?"

"You," He says, taking my shirt and pulling me towards him, wrapping his arms around me. "You're adorable and I love you. Please forgive me."

I took a second too respond, absorbing the others body heat. "I don't think I can." I say, tugging the corner of my lips upwards. "But I can say I love you."

I looked up and pressed my lips against his, pulling away too cuddle him closer, nuzzling my face into his chest. Enjoying the contact.

A/N: Have a super short fluff chapter because I didn't upload anything yesterday. You're welcome?