Chapter 6 - Damn you, Zayn

My head pounded and the bright light seeping into the room wasn't helping at all. Note to self: start closing the drapes. My body ached even though the pain was more prominent in my legs and my thighs. I burned in the heat of the room which was ridiculous since this is fucking January in London! My stomach churns and I don't even make it to the bathroom. Instead, I grabbed the trashbin beside the bed. I heaved up the last bit of poison in my system and my stomach wrenches in disagreement with the lunch I ate last night. Sweat dripped from my forehead as I vomit again.

I felt someone stir beside me but I was too hungover to care. Wait, how did I get in this bed?

And here comes the dry heave.

"Oh, darlin." I hear Niall whisper in sorrow. His accent was thick from the fact that he just awoke. The bed shifted and soon his large hand was pulling hair out of my face as I trembled, bending over the side of the bed. His other hand, cold hand I might add, massaged the tension out of my left shoulder which was the only one not on the bed.

I cough and lean down to set down the, now, full trash can. My shaky hand grabs a t-shirt off the floor. I wipe my mouth with it and a lot of the sweat that dripped down my face. As I leaned over, I noticed how loose everything felt. Usually with bras everything is tied down.

I heard Niall take a sharp intake of breath. Then his soft finger tips lightly touched the back of my thigh. I cry out, arching my back. Pain seared through my body.

"Fuck!" Niall swears under his breath.

Tears brimmed in my eyes from the pain. "Fuck." I whimper, reaching behind me to touch my butt.

"No, don't-" but my finger ran over the marks before he could stop me. My skin had been blistered, but how?.... wait.

We were in a bed this morning? Everything felt loose? My body ached everywhere? Blisters?

My eyes get big. I glance underneath the comforter to find myself completely bare. Vulnerable. My breathing hitched. I glance over at Niall to see sitting up, holding himself up with hand as he was turned to me. His naked chest and stomach. That shamed look on his face. He knew what happened. He already found out.

"Niall! What- I mean- wh- HOW?!" I whisper-yell at him.

He closes his eyes, shaking his head. "Apparently, we got really drunk last night."

My blood boiled. "How could you let this happen?!" I yell at him.

His eyes snap open. He furrows his eyebrows at me, angrily. "Excuse me?"

"You're the Irish one! You can manage your liquor!" I snap.

He sits up, scoffing. "Well, if it wasn't for you throwing yourself at me last night, we wouldn't be in this fuckery!" He shouts.

The sex is not the problem. The forgotten condom is the problem because I could be pregnant.

I huff, glaring at him. I throw the covers off my body and stumble to my feet, wincing. I could barely move my legs. "I did no such, Niall!" I hiss, jerking a shirt on.

"Oh, really?" He laughs humorlessly, standing up and pulling his boxers on.

"YES, REALLY!" I scream, finally fed up.

"You did too throw yourself at me! You were talking about fucking clones then you forced your shit-faced self on me and shoved your tongue down my throat and whispered in my ear 'I want you to fuck me tonight, baby'." He snaps.

"BULLSHIT, NIALL! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I managed to pull on a pair of panties and pajama pants.

"How is it my fucking fault?!" He yells.