Chapter 46 - He Doesn't Know

"Huh," Nialler sighed happily. "A lot happened here." He smiled as we stood on the front porch of Bobby's house. He smirks at me, "S'where I snuck my first beer, t'was!" He nods. I chuckle.

"I heard that," Bobby grins as he opens the door. "So you lied to me, eh?"

"Damn," Niall swore quietly. I giggle.

"Bobbio, my man! My main squeeze!" I laugh, hugging him.

"Hi, Katie," he chuckles.

"Katie? Katie!" Audrey squealed, dashing out from behind him to hug me. "Oh my God, I've missed you. It feels so nice to smell a feminine smell knowing that they'll be two men in the house to clean up after now," she sighs. I laugh.

I wouldn't clean up after them. Bitch, you make the mess, you clean it up. Mudda fucka, that'll teach you.

Audrey was very pretty. She was rather short, like me. Auburn hair with chestnut eyes and pale skin. Long eyelashes and curly hair. Had to be no more than 35.

Damn, Bobby's a stud. Over fifty, too.

"Ugh, Bobby's dating a model?" I grin.

She blushes, "Oh, stop, I'm blushing," she holds her cheeks. She waves me off.

"Okay, let's get inside. I'm ready to find another pig sty for me to clean, with exploding hampers and hidden playboys," I sigh, walking past Bobby. Audrey and Bobby both gasped.

"Katie!" Niall whined, "You're not suppose to tell them that!"

I blush, remembering that important piece of information. I laugh nervously. "Aha, sorry." I shrug.

Niall glared at me, stepping inside before he set down the luggage. His face was red in embarrassment. I grin, trying to make the best of the situation. The back of my palm hits his stomach. "Hey, bet I'll find a second."

He gave me a hateful look. Audrey shook her head, giving him a look.

"Horny teenagers," she sighs. "Doesn't that bother you?"

"Does what bother me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Holding a confused frown.

"Finding playboys in your fiancé's old bedroom," she answers.

My mouth makes a perfect "O" before I wave her off. Closing my eyes and shaking my head. "Oh, it doesn't bother me. Growing up in New York, I've learned that all men are most likely horny bastards, and have things like that. And despite the fact that they might be virgins, like Niall and I both were before a while back, like, one year ago, they're still nasty like that. Besides, Niall's a guy and I'm pretty sure 99.999% of the seven million people on Earth all know how big of a nasty minded, dirty bastard he is. Despite the fact that he had that, it means a lot that, well, actually after he got back from me while I was teasing him about showing it to Maura and Bobby and Chris, he ripped it up. And, c'mon. That room was so disgusting and he hadn't been in it for very long, those four years, it's not like he used it. It's not like he looked through it while we were dating or like he would cheat on me, so I'm not really worried about other girls."

"It really doesn't bother you?" Her lips curled into an amused grin.

I shake my head, "Nah. Niall's a horny bastard like that. Plus he's a guy. Every guys' had a playboy once throughout their life."

We both began to talk about other things, but I didn't miss the hidden high five the father and son shared. Most likely for having the playboy and not getting in trouble. Men....

"So how's Ireland?" she smiles. Niall and his father left to go to the kitchen, most likely to talk and eat. God, the Horan men. Bottomless pits.

"I love it here! Its awesome!" I grin.