Chapter 43 - You Promised!

"I LIKE THE WAY YOU DO THAT RIGHT THURR, RIGHT THURR! SWING YO HIPS WHEN YOU WALKING, LET DOWN YOU HURR, LET DOWN YOU HURR! I LIKE THE WAY YOU DO THAT RIGHT THURR, RIGHT THURR! LICK YO LIPS WHEN YOU TALKING! THAT MAKE ME STURR, MAKE ME STURR!" I yell, singing along to Chingy. However, Niall was cracking up in the driver seat. Watching my ridiculous dance.

Yes, I dance in my carseat. Don't judge me. You do it, too.

Katie, you're a freak.

I know that conscience.

You should be ashamed of your weirdness.

Nah, Consc-man. With it, everyone dares to fuck with me so it's a plus. YOU DON'T FUCK WIT' DA KAY-KAY BITCH, BITCH!

Yep.... you're special, alright. Certainly a freak.

"Oh my God, stop it! It hurts!" Niall gasps for air, clutching his stomach.

I turn to him, "SILENCE, YOU EVIL LEPRECHAUN! YOU DON'T DARE ORDER THE QUEEN OF CHINGY!"

He sobers up, smirking at me. "This song is officially my song for you."

I smile, "Thank you. I've decided to take that as a complement. Now," my smile falls, "SILENCE, PEASANT!"

He chuckles and begins to drive.

"She be shoppin' in Frontenac

Just look at her front and back

Man she so stacked and she know that I want that

Her man, he's so whacked girl can i taste yo cat

Gave her three hundred to strip, like buyin' a throwback

She stay in the club,

I can be seein' she got it honest

In real life, girl remind me of Pocahontas

She be at events, so I'm impressed when she pass

All the high rollin' cats wanna pay for that ass

Ain't no half steppin', she strapped wit a nice weapon.

Trick-" he cuts me off.

"IT'S AGAINST THE LAW FOR HER TO MOVE THEM HIPS!" he shouts, grabbing my hip with one hand while we sat at a red light. The other gripped the steering wheel. He leans over to brush his lips to my ear, "But I like it when we break that law," he purred before pulling back with a grin. He drives as the light turns green.

"Naughty boy," I giggle, poking his cheek. I wink at him before continuing to sing. The song ends shortly.

Then my adopted brother came on. I squealed, "OH MY GOD, NIALL! THEY MADE THE RADIO!" I grab his arm making him grin at me. "She's dropping outta school 'cause she don't need the grades! The colors in her hair don't seem to fade! I get dressed up when I go out, but she gets dressed down!" I shout, swaying along.

Niall sings the next verse at the top of his lungs. I laugh, watching him make a funny face. "I play guitar but she's into drummers!" I sing before Niall joins in.

These are the moments that I just love. When we're all playful like this. Having fun. Not really caring about how others see us.

"Ew! Arby's! Niall, curly fries!" I shout, pointing to the restaurant. He laughs and puts on the turn signal. While we're waiting in the drive thru line, I turn in my seat, sitting on my knees. My hands on the armrest. While I'm sure to give him a view down my shirt so that I just know he'll say yes.

"Hey, Nialler," I grin. He looks at me before going wide eyed. His nose brushed my collarbone. His gaze at the top of my chest.

"Ugh, you're killing me," he says in a low voice.