Chapter 51 - Party.... Surprise?

"I can't believe that that was your ex-boyfriend," Niall snickered against my hair. As we cuddled on the sofa. The fire behind us burning in the fire place while we watched television.

"He use to have just the two lip rings, believe it or not, when we were both in school. To be honest, I believe that I was the only reason he stayed in school to graduate. He hated school but I always told him, you want to get a good job, right?" I laugh. "But I don't want to talk about that... HUH! LET'S MAKE COOKIES!" I squeal. He laughs, kissing my forehead.

"Alright, Princess," he says before smiling at me. He leaned up to kiss me but I pushed myself up. My hands on his chest.

"What are you doing?! We gots tah make da cookies now, mudda fucka," I laugh, scrambling off of his chest. He looked slighty hurt as he chuckled. I didn't mean to reject him but you cannot get a Katie Walker fired up about cookies then stand in the way of her getting them. That's like standing in the way of Liam and Toy Story. Or Niall and Nandos. OR LIKE OBAMA AND THE WHITE HOUSE! Or maybe Jackie and slutty clothes and makeup. Hehe...

The ugly lizard stuffs her bra. He... hehe...

"COOKIES!" I screech, running into the kitchen. "NIALL, COME ON!" I whine.

"I'm coming."

"Not fast enough!"

"Oh, God."

"Stop laughing at me," I whine as a blush arose to my cheeks. He just laughs harder, stepping into the kitchen.

"Sorry, Princess," he apologized. With a cheeky smile.... Bastard.

But he's a sexy bastard, I'll give him that. I bite my lip at the V line and happy trail as he walked to the fridge to get out eggs and milk and baking soda and all the shit for cookies.

Happy trail, in deed. It makes me a little too happy.

His pajama pants hang low on his hips. Damn him. Why can't he wear a shirt?! And the only reason that he wore pajama pants was because I wouldn't let him walk around in any less clothing.

My friends could just waltz in, as usually- why do I love them, the nosy pricks- and see my man's junk! Or if he was in boxers- which was a stupid question because he didn't wear boxers if he was staying at home. Sexy commando-ed little bitch- I didn't want them to see all of that. Not to mention that if he was like that around me all the time, my God! Ugh, the mental images.

Wait, what?.... Niall Horan has ruined my purity from front to back, side to side. You know, before his little sexy ass come into the serious-relationship concept and striped me of my virginity, I did not have such thoughts as these.

I mean, sure, I'd see a fine ass Channing Tatum, Liam Hemsworth, or maybe even Taylor Lautner, and gets thoughts like, "Dayum, I'd hit dat ass," but thats it.

Before Niall ever laid a finger on my bare body, I had a virginal mind, apart from perverted preferences. He messed me up. Like, seeing that chest and stomach and imaging things and cursing the stitching and seeing Niall tied down if I had to.

It's just like, "Hey, baby. Wanna come into the bedroom for a minute?"

"Um," he'd look at me suspicious, "No thanks."

"What if I offered this ice cream, baby?"

"Ugh, I want them ice cream," then he'd run past me into the room with the ice cream. And then I'd lock the door and tie him down and put the ice c- Why am I telling you this?

'Cause you cray, bitch.

What have we talked about, Squweeb? It's not nice to talk to your person like that.