Chapter 24 - Twitter and Niall

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as I read through my Twitter. I hadn't been on it in years, since Twitter was created. I just found it complete bullshit.

Anyway, trending was #Natiebabies, #NiallersAStud, and #Louisconfession.

@niallersprincess : Lucky bitch, Katie. Hey, how was he? #Natiebabies #Louisconfession

@doncasterlover : you've only been with each other? THAT'S SO SWEET! #Louisconfession

@NJHCinderella : I am a huge Natie fan but seriously?! I am just so jealous right now.

@StylesPayneHoranMalikson (very creative by the way, note the sarcasm) : OH MY GOD! @KattiWalker96 You lucky bitch! #Louisconfession #NiallersAStud

@JJohnston : Must be nice living a lie @KattiWalker96. ;) see you soon

My blood ran cold. @JJohnston I wonder who the fuck that could be, oh wait, I KNOW! IT'S JAKE.

I huff and quickly began to tweet.

@KattiWalker96 : @JJohnston you ruined my life in high school and you have the nerve to come back? Bastard.

It was only seconds later before my phone buzzed. I look at it.

@JJohnston : The sad thing was that everyone believed my lies. They actually figured you could be a slut.

@KattiWalker96 : I'm not a slut! Asshole. You play women for sex and games because you are evil and cruel and the damned devil.

@JJohnston : it's funny that you don't realize that the games continue to play... and play, until I stop them. Goodluck.

@KattiWalker96 : Fuck you. You just wait until the boys see. Niall and Zayn will kick your ass.

@JJohnston : pretty boys doing your dirty work? I thought you were better than that. This is gonna be fun. ;)

Before I could reply, my notifications dinged. I looked at it. A smile creeping up to my lips.

@realcraicalaic (or) @NiallOfficial : Just shove off @JJohnston becuz if you even think of laying a finger on @KattiWalker96, you'll be sorry.

@Real_Liam_Payne : Excuse me? Mess with our @KattiWalker96 and deal with us, @JJohnston

@Harry_Styles : @JJohnston so you even admit lying about @KattiWalker96 and playing with women's hearts. That's pathetic

@zaynmalik : @JJohnston don't even think of looking at my cousin @KattiWalker96 or touching her becuz you'll be dealing with me and you'll regret it

@Louis_Tomlinson : @JJohnston Bitch, if you even think of touching Katie, I will knock your teeth down the back of your throat

I burst out laughing. Okay, I have to forgive Louis for the other night.

@EleanorJCalder : @JJohnston you're a sick bastard for doing what you did to Katie. AND YOU EVEN ADMITTED IT.

The rest of the girls sent tweets our way, too. I grin and stand up, going over to the doorway. I peek around the corner. "Guys?" I ask. They watch me come into the kitchen and smile. It was around dinner. Harry was cooking and the others were.... well, I wouldn't call it helping. But trying to.

I look at the five boys. "Thanks. It means a lot." I open my arms really big. They squish me into a group hug.

"No problem, Kay." Zayn tells me.

"Anything for you." Niall kisses my temple.

"Besides. Ohana means family and family means nobody's left behind." Louis gives me a childish grin. I giggle. Of course. Lilo & Stitch. I miss that show.